Anyone remember the egg throwing yob at the parades?

50 offences....

I don't suppose anyone thought that a good slap on the first offence might have pointed this little sh1t on the straight and narrow?

But I suppose the basic Yooman rite to be a complete cnut overides the basic human responsibility to not to be... and the right to a good bit of remedial action.

Bring back the birch.

chocolate_frog said:
50 offences....

I don't suppose anyone thought that a good slap on the first offence might have pointed this little sh1t on the straight and narrow?

But I suppose the basic Yooman rite to be a complete cnut overides the basic human responsibility to not to be... and the right to a good bit of remedial action.

Bring back the birch.
I have to agree. This lad's life is now ruined. Yes I know that's the way things are and I don't for one minute think he doesn't deserve everything that's coming to him, but what a bloody waste of a life and of the resources that will be squandered in keeping this little scrote in jail for however many years it takes. And the bigggest joke is that no matter how long he's inside, he'll very probably still be a scrote when he comes out, all ready to start again.
And all for the lack of a few slaps to get his mind right when he was younger and maybe just teach him a bit of respect for others because that's what is sadly lacking here. This idiot thinks he's above the law and how did he learn that then. Our stupid system taught him it, that's how. For crying out loud, 50 offences. His parents should be made to pay for his keep whilst he's inside.
My Father smacked me just the once. Big style. For playing on the railway lines and nearly getting myself killed running across in front of a train. I was a little scrote, no doubt about that. But that one arrse tanning brought me right back into line and I thank him for it now. There was always the chance of another arrse tanning if I stepped out of line again and that was all the incentive I ever needed until I realised that being a good lad got me far more than being a bad lad ever did.

Extremist

Old-Salt
BarkingSpider said:
chocolate_frog said:
50 offences....

Bring back the birch.
I have to agree. This lad's life is now ruined. Yes I know that's the way things are and I don't for one minute think he doesn't deserve everything that's coming to him, but what a bloody waste of a life and of the resources that will be squandered in keeping this little scrote in jail for however many years it takes. And the bigggest joke is that no matter how long he's inside, he'll very probably still be a scrote when he comes out, all ready to start again.
And all for the lack of a few slaps to get his mind right when he was younger and maybe just teach him a bit of respect for others because that's what is sadly lacking here. This idiot thinks he's above the law and how did he learn that then. Our stupid system taught him it, that's how. For crying out loud, 50 offences. His parents should be made to pay for his keep whilst he's inside.
My Father smacked me just the once. Big style. For playing on the railway lines and nearly getting myself killed running across in front of a train. I was a little scrote, no doubt about that. But that one arrse tanning brought me right back into line and I thank him for it now. There was always the chance of another arrse tanning if I stepped out of line again and that was all the incentive I ever needed until I realised that being a good lad got me far more than being a bad lad ever did.
Well said.

Extremist said:
Well said.
Thanks. But I should also say that the threat of a smack was tempered by being in a family that was loving, reasonable and strict at the same time and with plenty of incentive to do well. I just went off the rails for a while but once I'd taken a step too far I was brought back down to earth with a bang. The rules were well defined for me and my siblings.
A mate of mine trained dogs and he also had three young lads. He always maintained that dogs were like kids, give them all a strict environment and plenty of kindness and love and you won't go far wrong. Sounds a bit extreme and the nanny 'no smacking' people of this world would probably say that he was wrong but those three lads all have jobs and families today because of the ideals and values their father (and mother) gave them. Not some namby panby system that teaches people that they have little or no responsibility for their actions. His dogs won many trophies for obedience too. I'll take his way over the current system we have that allows children to rule over adults.

tommyhutch said:
Extremist said:
Coombs also admitted assaulting a man in a pub in the town in January after accusing his victim of not showing him enough respect.
That's the bit I find hardest to understand. How the hell do little teenage f*ck-ups get it into their heads that they're owed respect?
I have the feeling he'll pull that one in jail, and I'm sure the years of reconstructive surgery afterward will teach him some valuable life lessons.

tommyhutch said:
Extremist said:
Coombs also admitted assaulting a man in a pub in the town in January after accusing his victim of not showing him enough respect.
That's the bit I find hardest to understand. How the hell do little teenage f*ck-ups get it into their heads that they're owed respect?
'Respek' as they put it seems to be all important to them but they think that respect is earned by instilling fear in others. That's not respect, it's fear, deep down everyone else hates them for instilling fear. It's gang culture, but there's nothing cultured about it.
Real respect is earned, as everyone on here should know only too well. Respect from your Cpl and your Sgt and most of all respect from your mates which is truly earned and demonstrated by them wanting to be with you, a man who is worthy of it having earned the right to their trust. These mates never forget you, even long after leaving the mob.

tomthetinker

Old-Salt
chocolate_frog said:
50 offences....

Bring back the birch.
Under certain circumstances I would agree with you. I knew exactly where the lines were as a child and what would happen if they were crossed.

As a young adult I got a couple of (well deserved) beatings that showed me exactly how hard I wasn't. They gave me a big dose of reality and certainly saved me from worse future trouble.

But with a yob like this one it might be the case that he has known nothing but a good slap since he was a toddler. I'm not some bleeding hearted liberal - if it was down to me he'd be walled up and shot
-but nearly all of the most violent and hostile people I have ever known were battered to fcuk as kids, and corporal punishment from authority figures was just fuel on their fire.

I'm not sure what the solution is with kids like that, but seperating them from society is a good start. Allowing them to roam the streets and rack up fifty or so offences (and probably five hundred others that they never got nicked for) is sheer negligence on the part of the state. Ordinary people pay the price for it.

FFS! It took so many victims before our system worked this out? The git should have been locked up a fair while ago. :frustrated:

Cary on this way and there will be no taxpayers left.

BarkingSpider said:
chocolate_frog said:
50 offences....

Bring back the birch.
Bingo! Spot on. But New-Labour/Social worker types consider it abuse. Cranks that they are.

How hard is this? Punish kids for bad behaviour and reward for good. Do the same to adults. Better society pretty damn quick. :roll:

doc80905

War Hero
Mr_Fingerz said:
I doubt it, with a history like that, he'll probably try to "demand respect" from his fellow inmates, and either (a) end up beaing beaten to a bloody pulp, or more likely (b) ending up like Charles Bronson and never seeing the light of day again. (Let's all hope it's the latter).
Here's hoping (either option suits me :D )

A worthless pice of chav filth, thankfully he's finally in the right place now!

tomthetinker said:
But with a yob like this one it might be the case that he has known nothing but a good slap since he was a toddler. I'm not some bleeding hearted liberal - if it was down to me he'd be walled up and shot
-but nearly all of the most violent and hostile people I have ever known were battered to fcuk as kids, and corporal punishment from authority figures was just fuel on their fire.

I'm not sure what the solution is with kids like that, but seperating them from society is a good start. Allowing them to roam the streets and rack up fifty or so offences (and probably five hundred others that they never got nicked for) is sheer negligence on the part of the state. Ordinary people pay the price for it.
I don't neccesarily mean a slap, although a good birching wouldn't do him any harm.

A robust MCTC style "reward and punishment" regime.

The sentance given being hte MINIMUM time they will spend inside.

Earning what little luxeries we allow them (ie fags and visits, blankets etc) and with deductions for naughtiness.

For every day they are naughty or don't cut the mustard, the day isn't counted towards the sentance....

That'll learn the fcukers.

I was one of those 50 in fact the same month as his last offence before he was sent down.
What he done still has a physical effect on me now in 2020 and he got nothing for his crime on me personally as it was all
Lumped together.
I assume the little Cnut is out now but hope not as he will kill someone in the end.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was one of those 50 in fact the same month as his last offence before he was sent down.
What he done still has a physical effect on me now in 2020 and he got nothing for his crime on me personally as it was all
Lumped together.
I assume the little Cnut is out now but hope not as he will kill someone in the end.
uh huh, thanks

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
11 years! This has to be a new threadomancy record.
No. Poor attempt. I've seen 13 years. There may recently have been a 15 years.

Well I googled the ****** to see if anything was on the web about him recently. Nd read this thread so thought I would add my bit.
It’s strange how time has no meaning when it comes to some things and the damage he done still has an effect on me today even after two opps to correct it so yea I got a long memory and perhaps one day real justice will get served.

Latest Threads