Anyone recomend

I'm going to be the plum that says 'Eye Of The Tiger' :thumright:

You can't go wrong listening to a bit of The Who :thumright:

BEEZER84 said:
Some music to listen to while in the gym
Depends what ure doing, if your on a treadmill or similar listen to something that has a good beat in time with you on the treadmill. Whatever takes ure fancy really.

The gym I go has loads of taped stuff off Sky, all that Rap Cr@P, unless you wear big puffer jcks, baseball cap on back to front, loadsa of jewelery, wear sun glasses when its not sunny and talk like a total MONG then its not for you. Most take their own music as they're like me - can't stand all that Rap - RnB mong music.

BT. :thumright:

Have you tried Perry Como, Tony Bennett and Bing Crosby?

MsG

BEEZER84 said:
Some music to listen to while in the gym
The last music I listened to in the Gym was "We wish you a Merry Christmas" and they passed the plate round for our change.

It was only a few months ago too.

Disturbed- Down with the sickness
Prodigy - Firestarter
Diesel Boy dark drum and bass
massive attack - angel
saving me - nickleback
nirvana - smells like teen spririt

just a few I listen to when working out

LOL and ofcourse 'Eye of the Tiger' hahaha

Down with the Sickness is awesome for working out to. I like Darude's 'Sandstorm' as a favourite though.

Foofighters-All My Life
Linkin Park-In The End
Tiesto-Adagio for strings
Sepultura-Refuse/Resist

It all depends what you want really. I find angry music is very good for doing weights but then if you're going running you're far better with faster music such as Tiesto.

I save 'Hearts of Oak' & 'In the Navy' for maximum effort stuff though! :thumright: :D

Cryptopsy - Slit Your Guts
Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face
Kataklysm - The Resurrected
Bolt Thrower - K-Machine
Exodus - Culling The Herd

I find Linkin Park is good for running to.

Recently found a band called #44 which, I think, the guy from Limp Biskit joined after leaving them. They're pretty good to.