• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone recognise this?

This chap posted this on a popular car forum, anyone know what the uniform is?

Sent from my iPhone using this Tapatalk thing....

As Roger and Bi said its 9/12L, i suppose some of the answers before that may show a lack of having served. Though he does look a bag of shite in it.

Shouldn't he have Cherry Trousers, same colour as his collar? Sorry they were the 14th/20th? I think. He certainly has their collar dogs.

I played rugby against them when they were in Sennelager. Always a popular fixture as they had a full-uniform mess steward come on at half time with a silver stirrup cup of grog!

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shouldn't he have Cherry Trousers, same colour as his collar? Sorry they were the 14th/20th? I think. He certainly has their collar dogs.

I played rugby against them when they were in Sennelager. Always a popular fixture as they had a full-uniform mess steward come on at half time with a silver stirrup cup of grog!
The cherry trousers were given to the 11th Hussars, now part of the KRH. They also have the three feathers as collar dogs.

B

bokkatankie

Thanks for that, my eyesight is not all it was so are those three feathers or not?
They are the crossed Lances of the Delhi Spearmen.

Would also be a bit weird for a Hussar to be carrying an Lance but as he looks such a mess all things are possible.

Latest Threads