Anyone pulled an Aussie on St Patricks day?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by labrat, Mar 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Go on, which one of you was it?

Looks like you might be in trouble!

2. i'm emailing her. could be a visa in it
  3. Or herpes...
  4. She's either given him a dose, or she's pregnant.
  5. I assume this refers to Galway, and Paddy's Day last year?

Not me BTW
  6. Kid looks about three months old - hence conceived a year ago?
  7. I doubt she is still pregnant if it was 12 months ago :D
  8. They must have been small if they were wearing lepersean hats, she looks abit rough mind.......... :oops:
  9. She could be an elephant!

After was dark.....I'd had a few Guinness.....I have a trunk fetish.....What can I say?
  10. Ooh er! Doesn't the little Mite look like MDN/OF&H/Flash/ yadda/yadda/yadda
  11. I can just imagine her getting back home to her parents house after her travels.
    Hi Mum, Dad, Great trip. I have some great pressies for you! Dad, heres a real deer stalker hat, some PG tips, and some Real Scotch whiskey from lidle. Mum, I got you a plastic model of Tower Bridge, some Hobnobs, and some Gin form Happy shopper........oh, and a bar stard daughter I picked up in Ireland. Not sure what to do with it, might pop it on Ebay and see if the McCanns or Gary Glitter buy it. :D
  12. Gentlemen please. You all know that you and I would not kick her out of bed for eating Irish Stew and tatty scones, especially after a night of Guinness, After-shocks, hot toddies and that rather foolish last round of tequila slammers...
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Cuddles you wouldn't kick her out of bed so long as she had a pulse. :D
  14. Or of course was Heather Mills McCartney. In which case the bed in question would have to be located on the top of the Blackpool Tower...