Anyone pulled an Aussie on St Patricks day?

She's either given him a dose, or she's pregnant.

I assume this refers to Galway, and Paddy's Day last year?

Not me BTW

Kid looks about three months old - hence conceived a year ago?

They must have been small if they were wearing lepersean hats, she looks abit rough mind.......... :oops:

LordVonHarley said:
Murphy_Slaw said:
She's either given him a dose, or she's pregnant.
I doubt she is still pregnant if it was 12 months ago :D
She could be an elephant!

After all....it was dark.....I'd had a few Guinness.....I have a trunk fetish.....What can I say?

Ooh er! Doesn't the little Mite look like MDN/OF&H/Flash/ yadda/yadda/yadda

Rumpelstiltskin said:

The "lovely" lady herself...

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6994150

Edited to add: the mewling infant is probably the 'very important' surprise...
I can just imagine her getting back home to her parents house after her travels.
Hi Mum, Dad, Great trip. I have some great pressies for you! Dad, heres a real deer stalker hat, some PG tips, and some Real Scotch whiskey from lidle. Mum, I got you a plastic model of Tower Bridge, some Hobnobs, and some Gin form Happy shopper........oh, and a bar stard daughter I picked up in Ireland. Not sure what to do with it, might pop it on Ebay and see if the McCanns or Gary Glitter buy it. :D

Gentlemen please. You all know that you and I would not kick her out of bed for eating Irish Stew and tatty scones, especially after a night of Guinness, After-shocks, hot toddies and that rather foolish last round of tequila slammers...

Cuddles you wouldn't kick her out of bed so long as she had a pulse. :D

Ord_Sgt said:
Cuddles you wouldn't kick her out of bed so long as she had a pulse. :D
Or of course was Heather Mills McCartney. In which case the bed in question would have to be located on the top of the Blackpool Tower...

I think that you are all being very cruel. She is obviously very happy with her little bundle of joy. No doubt some one on this illustrious forum may be less pleased?

can someone upload the picture? The bebo link is blocked at work.

Where did the OP find the original notice?

bensonby said:
can someone upload the picture? The bebo link is blocked at work.

Where did the OP find the original notice?
Feeling a bit Guilty are we bensonby...............i know we ve all sh@gged worse

Perhaps she wishes to return the chewed-off arm she was lying upon the following morning.