Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by ghost_us, Nov 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you do, what server?

I have a small group of ex-military guys and love playing battle grounds. We have a dedicated teamspeak server (mostly US guys) but looking to expand our presence. We play casual and since everyone is 21 or above and have jobs, tend to play a couple hours a night.

If you are interested in joining let me know by pm or find one of my multiple personalities online: Mortisvelox, Zeüs, or Fuzzybunny, sometimes play as Blisswind as well.

We are on the Firetree server as horde and look after our own in both gear and leveling.

If your interested in coming on teamspeak and meeting the guys let me know by pm and I'll send you the login info.

2. world of warcraft?

thats what Pres bush is playing at the moment isnt it?? :)

3. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

You honestly think there are people on here sad and pathetic enough to admit to playing a timewasting addictive game with no purpose apart from using up your free time and driving a wedge between you and your family?

S_R (Gelert on EU-Alonsus Server :oops: )

p.s. Is Firetree server a US one? don't think you can access them from EU accounts.

4. who plays these games?

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Exactly - it's a sport for sad, dejected little men who don't mind paying repeated fees for what is essentially the same old bashing of heads game and the odd quest all the way up to level 70 (can't remember what server), and then lose interest because it is boring as hell, and repetitive as fcuk.

6. Depends on the time of day. Expect to meet a lot of South Korean teenagers.

7. My 13 year old son does. Do I need to worry??

8. Beerkebab - Horde

Yoou right about the money and pub thing

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fruitloop darling, how the feck are you? Giblets here!

10. Haha. I'm not sure about the access. I know for certain we have aussie players. I'm not sure where they qualify as EU or US.

Let me know if you access it out of curiosity.

11. erm - no never heard of the game ............. honest

Tobius - L70 Hunter - Kilrog

12. Absolutely spiffing, just about to go and don my pink plate now and smack some naughty goblins bottom :D

13. Christ have some right geeks on this thread!

I bet your all single...

*I was going to start playing this, but thought I should finish uni first, but finding it hard to resist*

14. Nah, married 25 plus years........ actually thats like being single i suppose without the benefits :(