Anyone Own Up to Being This Young Man?

"It's amazing to think that he was inspired by his choice of wallpaper as a two-year-old."

If his wallpaper influenced him, what the hell is MY son going to end up like when all he had on his walls at the age of 2 was those little chit-chat lizardy things you get in Brunei. A crocodile wrestler?!!?!?!??

My bedroom wallpaper was decorated with scenes from a Belgian brothel, 105mm Light guns and whisky bottles...hmmm, maybe there is something in this?

I too experienced chit chat creatures in HK, maybe my destiny is not with the forces?! I might go the same route as Steve Irwin. WIthout the sharp end.

My bedroom walls were covered in green mould. Hmmm, might be something to this little theory after all.

MsG

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I had graffiti and p!ss on my walls - I should be a bum now.

Mine now are genrally covered in naked ladies throwing themselves at me.... or is that my dreams rather than my walls?!!?

My wallpaper consisted of the Guinness Toucan,, Kyrghystani 'ladies', lots of ships and the odd rugby ball or two...

Ohhh.....

At one point I'm sure I had the bloody moomins on one wall (very quickly replaced with racing cars and planes IIRC)

Hugh_Jardon said:
I had rocking horses and teddy bears on mine...
Household Division for you me'thinks...

Bugsy said:
My bedroom walls were covered in green mould. Hmmm, might be something to this little theory after all.

MsG
Does that mean you're a pads brat Bugsy? That sounds like all the corners of all the outside walls in my quarter in Dodesheide, Osnabruck... Horrible damp jerry built houses!

Cuddles said:
My bedroom wallpaper was decorated with scenes from a Belgian brothel, 105mm Light guns and whisky bottles...hmmm, maybe there is something in this?
Obviously bog standard Ikea then :D

My room was decorated with smut. Loads of open shot minges and hairy furburgers and lots of other p0rn. The only thing it ever inspired me to do was have a w4nk. Like now.

My room was decorated with smut. Loads of open shot minges and hairy furburgers and lots of other p0rn. The only thing it ever inspired me to do was have a w4nk. Like now.

Mine had a pattern of green, yellow and red circles on it....

That fucked me right up.

scaleybint said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
Does that mean you're a pads brat Bugsy? That sounds like all the corners of all the outside walls in my quarter in Dodesheide, Osnabruck... Horrible damp jerry built houses!
Is it still that bad there? I left there in '92 and they were in the process of refurbishing the blocks then.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
scaleybint said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
Shirley Knott? I lived in Buchenstrasse 1982-85. First time it rained I found an inch of water on the floor. Investigation showed that I could effortlessly slide a piece of A4 paper under the window frame and out into the garden.

I took my complaint to the Estate Office and got laughed out. "It's condensation."

I took it to my QM, who took it to the Estate Office and HE got laughed out. "It's condensation."

Next time it rained, I took another look at the rotten window frame. this was sufficient for half of the bottom edge to fall off.

I took the rotten lump to the QM's office and slammed it on his desk. "What's this, Lcpl Alien?"

"It's condensation."

Within a month, we had the rainward side of our MSQ completely double glazed. By the end of the year, the whole street had been done.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My bedroom wall was covered in drawings of wierd fourlegged creatures, big lizardy-type things and a strange shape that Og told my mum Ig, was called Fyre!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 1
M AGC, RAPTC and SASC 4
M Old & Bold 5