• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone on the PARA INSIGHT COURSE this weekend coming 10-12 DEC??

Hey

Anyone else on here going?? I am and im really excited actually, heard its great fun and a good laugh jsut hope this poxy snow dissapears before hand. If anyones going drop me a message! :)

Don't worry about bunks. You get a room with an en-suite bathroom.
I said Bonk - i.e: shite. Not bunk.

The accommodation was pretty hagrid though. Some block in Horseguards Bks in Colchester that obviously hadn't been cleaned for about 10 insight courses and there were bits of old kebab and pizza in the heaters that made the whole place smell like a student squat.

Great, nothing like the smell of rotting kebab on a radiator to brighten up the day! Im going there tonight so Ill let you know what I think anyway!

Latest Threads