anyone on here that not an absolute nugget

Is there anyone on here who wasn't the guy that got terrorised throughout their career

just curious as from the comments that are made and the amount of time people spend on here I'm not too sure?

If you feel the same then let me know

Is there anyone on here who wasn't the guy that got terrorised throughout their career

just curious as from the comments that are made and the amount of time people spend on here I'm not too sure?

Most people on here spend more time with your mum in her bed... have to go and fetch my coat

Fishbulb

Old-Salt

I wasn't and neither was my wife

Has someone been rough with your bum hole?

UKTAP

LE
This is what happens when the Regimental mong finds Arrse.

Just like his short and pointless career, before getting binned for being a smackhead, except on the Internet, he can be brave behind his screen without getting filled in by all and sundry for being a pointless cunt.

I've got itchy knackers

If you can post bollox then so can I

Your mum takes it up the Arrse from well endowed gentlemen of colour.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I definitely remember being issued a mirror on a stick to check under my car in case any of those nice Irish terrorists had left a present, does that count?

In the true tradition of arrse I’ll ask

Is the thread proceeding as you expected OP?

Latest Threads