anyone need polish workers?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by coded, May 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

i like em, thier cost affective appently
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why do you want to polish workers? Are they dull? Scuffed? Why not just give them a quick dust over instead?
  3. You missed the point mate. If you have a polished worker, they are much more shiny and presentable... hence - people buy more... so they are much more cost effective. :roll:
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

Yes, I take your point. But if they are too highly polished, they can slip out of your hand as you grasp them.
  5. I should imagine the_butler could do with some subcontractors, although their training in bulling may take some time. :D
  6. Having just returned to my desk from a meet with my managers - at which I raised this important issue. It appears I was too hasty with my assumption.

There are many extra costs associated with the polishing of workers.

1. Cost of polish.
    2. Time allocated to each worker for said polishing.
    3. A polishing room or location.
    4. The setting up of a standards committee.
    5. Inspections.
    6. Employment of an inspector.

Thus we have already decided that the whole idea will NOT be cost effective.

Sorry about that OFH...
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

Yes, I see the costs could be prohibitive. The alternative is to have unpolished, or rough workers. Now, while these may be appreciated by the likes of Charlotte the Harlot and others, may not neccessarily be the product that will be the most profitable.
  8. Do they come with a magnifying glass?
  9. If the Poles leave who's going to replace the thousands of lap dancers with their lifeless sunken eyes, neanderthal cheek bones, bottle blonde hair, scrawny backsides and husky voices eh?
  10. Estonians. Fantastic entertainment clubs in Tallinn.
  11. The UPC of a polished worker might indeed appear prohibitive, but if you can garner enough interest you will eventually benefit from economies of scale. Have you done a full COEIA, or did you just do an Investment Appraisal?

BTW - will they have bald shiny heads so we can slap them like Benny Hill used to do to his little mate?
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

Bald and polished heads.
  13. I suppose there shouldn't be too much difficulty in training a Kiwi to be a Guardsman...

But will you get better results from a Black? Or will a Light Tan do just as well?
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

I think he would be best to remain Neutral and Natural, at least until Cherry Blossom time, unless he gets Brasso'ed off and had the Gleam in his eye. Duraglit what I mean?
  15. Try Halifax, it's an untapped fountain of women of this description !