Anyone Need A Boob Job

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Apr 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. From the same article
    "'The MOD does not fund breast reduction operations to enable the fitting of body armour as body armour is provided in a wide range of sizes."

which would imply the surgery was for some other reason OR the MOD didn't pay for it!

3. there was one lass serving with 21 Engr Regt that got an enhancement done around 97, paid for by the MOD.

4. The MoD paid for some crow bint to have her tits done (made larger) whilst I was on my class 1 course.

To be fair, she wasn't shy when it came to getting them out in the bar. Shame that she was a ******* munter.

5. like that has ever stopped a squaddie. ;-)

6. Very true, but they should have shelled out a further 10k to get her grid sorted.

I mentioned this to MO that I used to ski with, and he said that if you were diagnosed with depression because you were unhappy with some part of your body then the MoD, in theory, could pay for corrective surgery.

He was gonna try to see if he could get me a penis enlargement through the system, just to see if he could. Never happened though, as I don't need one ;)

7. HHH

HHH LE

Yes,but before that it says;
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Defence - contradicting the data they released under Freedom of Information laws - said that they do not fund breast reductions so soldiers can fit into their kit.

8. Sorry, the contradiction was the point I was trying to make :D