Anyone met this utter cumper yet?

Shame that this thread won't disappear from ARRSE and General Sir Ian Michael Francis will continue to appear high in the Google search results for sometime yet.

But further posts should not reference General Sir Ian Michael Francis as this will only prolong the time this thread is flagged in the search results.

Wordsmith

For clarity, do you suggest that none of us should mention General Sir Ian Michael Francis on this thread, or elsewhere?

Who was that fat fecker with three first names?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
For clarity, do you suggest that none of us should mention General Sir Ian Michael Francis on this thread, or elsewhere?
You need to be very careful. According to comments General Sir Ian Michael Francis has posted on the Walter Mitty website, he's informed the Information Commissions Office (ICO) and we're all now in deep smeg.

1580321251292.png

Working as I do in the computer security field, I have to say that's an interesting interpretation of the law - as the relevant one in this country is the Data Protection Act (2018 ), which is the UK's legal implementation of GDPR. And which only applies to information not already in the public domain.

I guess I'd better breach his GDPR further by showing the street sign on the road he lives in.

1580321519043.png

Wordsmith :smile:

mrboo

Old-Salt
He did it to pick up woman …...…. Woman as far as I know generally don't give a fcuk about military service and can't tell the difference between one elite unit like the SAS or RAF regiment.

You need to be very careful. According to comments General Sir Ian Michael Francis has posted on the Walter Mitty website, he's informed the Information Commissions Office (ICO) and we're all now in deep smeg.

View attachment 446564

Working as I do in the computer security field, I have to say that's an interesting interpretation of the law - as the relevant one in this country is the Data Protection Act (2018 ), which is the UK's legal implementation of GDPR. And which only applies to information not already in the public domain.

I guess I'd better breach his GDPR further by showing the street sign on the road he lives in.

View attachment 446571

You say that General Sir Ian Michael Francis has posted on the Walter Mitty site.

However, from what I can see, we haven’t yet heard directly from General Sir Ian Michael Francis.

Which is a shame, because this means we still don’t know how General Sir Ian Michael Francis feels about this thread.

I’m assuming of course, that General Sir Ian Michael Francis is a member of ARRSE.

Have you heard anything from General Sir Ian Michael Francis yet?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you heard anything from General Sir Ian Michael Francis yet?
Sadly not. I was rather hoping he'd come onto ARRSE to prove his bona fides.

With a career like his, General Sir Ian Michael Francis would be an invaluable member of the site.

Think of all the dits he could spin...

Is it Sir Ian Michael Francis

or

Sir Ian Michael Michael Francis Arnold?

Is it Sir Ian Michael Francis

or

Sir Ian Michael Michael Francis Arnold?
Or from his own social media, Sir Ian Michael Francis-Arnold.

I think it would be interesting for us to hear from General Sir Ian Michael Francis as I am sure General Sir Ian Michael Francis would have a lot of interesting tales to tell about his time in the Marines and SAS.

Come on General Sir Ian Michael Francis we want to hear from you!!

Latest Threads