Anyone lost a mobile phone?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by napier, May 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

1 x mobile phone found at STANTA 3 days ago (GR SQ 8394). Battery flat but phone still works. Phone and sim card both locked so I can't ring the owner (or check for compromising photos). Tell me model and network and you can have it back.

2. Nokia N95 on O2

3. Nokia N95 on Voda...

4. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Nokia 6233i on O2?

5. Nokia N95 on t-mobile....

6. Nokia N95 on Orange...

Sorry but I really want a N95 so this is my chance of a free one!

7. 20 quid and i'll have it off you

8. Swap it for a smock I found in watchfield?

9. Switch the phone on and type in; *#06# This will give you the IMEI number, if you contact the service provider and its a 'contract' phone they will notify the owner. :D

10. Considering the cost of Phones, sat navs, I pods etc etc why don't you try registering them at

https://www.immobilise.com/

Create your own account and you can record all your gadgets, serial numbers etc. In the event you lose any at least you have recorded the serial numbers and in the event you don't get it back you can at least provide details to your insurance company..

11. 'Ere, you didn't get from the bus stop at STANTA, did you? There's a bloke fourteen threads up, says he told his missus he got mugged for it. MK

12. 'course, now I've tipped him off, it's five threads lower down now. See 'I got Mugged today'. MK

13. Is that the Nokia I see in a clip doing the rounds, that has given a new meaning to the term Phone Sex? Well this one was lost ....intermittently. Definitely an inside job:D

14. NOT VERY OFTEN YOU FIND SOMEONE OFFERING A LOST PHONE BACK TO ITS OWNER..

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU PAL..

REMEMBER THE RULE OF INFANTRY..

FINDERS KEEPERS..

15. Clearly MODS hold themselves to higher standards...