anyone looking for a penpal?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Claudie, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there a soldier or perhaps does anyone know of a serving soldier who would like a penpal?

Perhaps naively, I initially posted this message on the lonely hearts forum and I didn't get the responses I was hoping for, though no harm has been done.

With regards to forces penpals, I obtained a list from 'The Sun' of soldiers who have requested penpals and wrote to some of them but unfortunately have not had any replies and received one 'return to sender'. - I suspect this list is afew years old.

This is a genuine request.
    I am 25 yrs old, female and civilian.

2. Glutton for punishment, sweetcheeks?
  3. are you stalking me?!
  4. prehaps a piccy would be nice....
  5. Didn't you post this yesterday? Are you desperate?!?!? :)

6. desperate - you wish!

trying a different forum to get the right sort of responses.
  7. I'd like a penpal, a nice girl with huge breasts who loves to send me pictures of herself in nothing but a pair of stockings. Is that you Claudie?
  8. I'll use lube if you want.
  9. I'm sorry to read that your letters have had no replies. I can imagine the disappointment that you must feel, having gone to the effort.

Perhaps the content hasn't been of the nature that a soldier hasn't been comfortable to respond to? There are a lot of journalists who practice underhanded tactics in order to gain information that subsequently ends up in the tabloids, potentially getting the soldier into hot water as he's not permitted to divulge information to the press.

If you would care to post an example of your letters, we may be able to assist by editing sensitive parts of the content and by suggesting topics that would be more likely to elicit replies.
  10. She might not be, but dare I ask what you have in return??

11. Also include a picture of yourself, after all, if your a right munter, it could be the main reason you got no replies.
  12. I'd love to correspond with you Claudie.
    I'm a Green Beret currently serving a sentence in United States Penitentiary Leavenworth, for a crime I didn't commit.

PM me.

13. what would you like?
  14. I think you'll find I asked the question first. :p What have you got?

15. Going by the rumours, its a bit like a penis, only smaller...