Anyone Living in or near the Adelaide area of Australia Need a Favour.

As the title says, If you live in or near this area drop me a PM please.

@bobthebuilder @longwayfromhome @Dicky Ticker

Guys, thank you for taking the time to reply and possibly helping me out. Good news is the guy will ship to the US, bad news is it'll take ages to get here as Bob tells me there are very few freight flights out of Oz and most stuff is going by sea.

Her garden is tilled so I can wait however long it takes

@bobthebuilder @longwayfromhome @Dicky Ticker

Guys, thank you for taking the time to reply and possibly helping me out. Good news is the guy will ship to the US, bad news is it'll take ages to get here as Bob tells me there are very few freight flights out of Oz and most stuff is going by sea.

Her garden is tilled so I can wait however long it takes
That post is very cryptic.

I am on an island about 200 miles from Manila. UPS are having trouble getting a package to me. Their suggestion: “Come and pick it up”. Presumably, UPS would consider I live right next door to Adelaide!

Nor do I wish to, but cryptic nevertheless.
Nothing mysterious or obscure about it mate, it was thanks to forum members who may have been able to help me out with something I asked privately in a PM I sent each of them because of where they live.

Nothing mysterious or obscure about it mate, it was thanks to forum members who may have been able to help me out with something I asked privately in a PM I sent each of them because of where they live.
Sorry mate, wish I had seen this post earlier. Dunno if I could have helped though, I'm up in Sydney.

Latest Threads