Anyone live in Stoke and if so....

Whats the address of royal mails, international claims department ?

whats the colour of the building ?

whats opposite ?

RangeStew said:

whats opposite ?
If its stoke-on-trent then its closing down and there is a railway bridge on one side a shit hole of a pub by the trafic lights and it is mmmmm a bit white/grey

RangeStew said:

whats opposite ?
Bit fcuking nosey aint ya?

RangeStew said:

whats opposite ?
Why? Are you planning a hit or something?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
'No' is the answer to your question.

Hunkered down rednecks babbling to Jesus and preparing their poor families for RAPTURE live in Stoke, gnawing on old dog bones and sniffing pot.

People do not live in Stoke. I'm not sure the place even has a football team.

TheIronDuke said:

Hunkered down rednecks babbling to Jesus and preparing their poor families for RAPTURE live in Stoke, gnawing on old dog bones and sniffing pot.

Fighting talk where I come from too. Yoy want to be careful.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apart from Meridain and marinamoonmunkee, obviously.

The rest are hunkered down rednecks babbling to Jesus and preparing their poor families for RAPTURE, gnawing on old dog bones and sniffing pot.

And apart from their wives. And kids. And any of their mates who are nails and who own a car capable of driving 200 miles.

And their Mums.

And Aunties and Uncles and that.

And their pets.

Anybody know the population numbers for Stoke?

Thanks for the answer chaps and chapettes.

Haven't a clue and don't really care. 'Lived' there some considerable time ago - Park Hotel (hotel being a misnomer if ever I heard one), Wellesley Street, Shelton, drank Marstons piss in the Norfolk Pub round the corner, and worked at Thos Willetts Foundry in Hanley. People and place both excruciatingly vile.

Useless info I know, but I had to get it off my chest (what's left of it post foundry work that is)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
RangeStew said:
Thanks for the answer chaps and chapettes.
Which answer? The one about 'one side is the Railway Station and on the other is a new build Sixth Form building and a bit further back Staffs Uni'.

Or the one about pot heads gnawing dog bones and talking to Jesus?

We'll need to know if you are planning an intervention at the Royal Mail international claims department.

Does your plan involve rape at all?

One only asks because, well.... rape. You know?

TheIronDuke said:

It has stupid or as we say "rinde eyer stewpid" .Port Vale. Oh and don,t bother with the post office in Stoke or Boslem (Burslem) as they are always on strike. Thats why theyare moving the sorting office to Wolverhampton. " At they lewkin at mey"

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
knockknee said:
http://www.security-int.com/categories/close-protection-training/professional-bodyguard-association-international-training-division.asp

The head of this Shortty rival group lives at 7 Tregowan Close Burslem Stoke on Trent.

John Tombs who also is pictured wearing an SAS beret.

Perhaps you should address any requests for Stoke Intel to the PBA ?
Dont tell me. The less fat geezer on the right ordered a miltary watch off of the internet and it never arrived.

Now the fat bloater on the left intends to torch the Royal Mail building to teach them a lesson they will not soon forget.

Jesus, life on the edge in Stoke, eh?

I live in Stoke, The previous descriptions are for the Leek Road sorting office. if that is where the International Claims departmartment is then as for address, "Leek Road Sorting Office" "Stoke on Trent" should suffice, the mail for Stoke is going there anyway.

Building is Brick Coloured with Red Signage, opposite is a poor quality B&B on the corner to the left, then a Kebab Shop, a row of terraces, then used to be The Roebuck pub painted yellow, now demolished for a 6th Form College building (in process of being built) to the right.

On the right of the sorting office is the main station carpark, accessed from Station Road.
Immediately before the carpark is the main vehicle access road for the sorting office.

Unsure why you would need that information, but I hope it helps.