Anyone like Blondie?

Seeing them in Bristol in July. 2 hour drive but closest I could get that wasnt a festival date.

Cant wait altho Ill prob get a stiffy at seeing Debby in person :whew:

Enjoy the concert. I don't know a single bloke of my era who didn't have a Debbie Harry poster like this on their wall.

she still makes me want to.......oooh too late!......

......exept for Colin.......but he was very strange!

Airfix said:
Date, location and ticket price please!
Don't you have Google? Airfix?

There are several sites advertising the tour. This is one of them:
Ticketmaster

If you go to Liverpool, you get the Stranglers too.

I'm only 20 and I think it rly shows how fukcing good they are that someone as young as me will like them. I guess she'll be a bit old and chubby these days.

Airfix the bristol date is Sunday 6th July Carling Academy. Tickets are 35 quid not sold out yet either.

z-layrex said:
I'm only 20 and I think it rly shows how fukcing good they are that someone as young as me will like them. I guess she'll be a bit old and chubby these days.

Airfix the bristol date is Sunday 6th July Carling Academy. Tickets are 35 quid not sold out yet either.
Bugger, Grand Prix weekend, already have tickets for that.

z-layrex said:

Cheers Bud - I'll be the guy perving up Debbie's skirt front and centre with the mother of all hard ons!

Thanks for the input Bovy xxx

Hmmmmmmm, Debbie Harry. Older she may be, but so am I...

Murphy_Slaw said:
Enjoy the concert. I don't know a single bloke of my era who didn't have a Debbie Harry poster like this on their wall.
she still makes me want to.......oooh too late!......
Well I was one who didnt; Kim Wilde c 1981 (long before she did gardening and bulked out) and of course the thinking students wall poster:
Kate Bush - (there can be only one)

Attachments

SauceDoctor said:
Well tasty, but as odd as a bottle of chips IIRC

*edit* there's something a bit Lara Croft about that pic!
There was a girl at school who was a dead ringer for Blondie. Well, she had blonde hair and was a girl if that counts.

SauceDoctor, what Rover do you drive? I have a 1970 P5B Coupe in mid restoration and a '68 saloon as a donor.

She's a bit long in the tooth, isn't she? I mean, for a sex symbol. Besides, Madonna overtook her, years ago, in that department anyway.