Anyone know where I can get a Household Div tie in London?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Pretty much treating ARRSE as my own Lonely Planet.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a fine blue red blue tie in London? I know Hyde Park doesn't have a PRI. My old one is worn out and I need a new one because not only does it get me discounts on new cars at Arnold Clark, I may also be hanging myself with it after this expo.

Muchos.

Take a stroll around Savile Row, the various Arcades leading onto Piccadilly and arcades on the other side going onto Jermyn St.

I imagine that every Japanese/Chinese/Yank tourist gets home looking like a member of The Housbound Div and the MCC.

chimera

LE
This has got to be a wah...

Kent & Curwen, No. 2 Savile Row used to be the go-to place for all Regimental and cricket colours.

As an aside, I can see you've really thought this whole trip through, lots of detailed planning well in advance...

Pretty much treating ARRSE as my own Lonely Planet.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a fine blue red blue tie in London? I know Hyde Park doesn't have a PRI. My old one is worn out and I need a new one because not only does it get me discounts on new cars at Arnold Clark, I may also be hanging myself with it after this expo.

Muchos.
There's a couple of arcades off Piccadilly including Piccadilly Arcade, there are a few shops that sell regimental ties, buttons etc.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh you rogues. :D

I inadvertently phoned Hyde Park to check they didn't have a PRI and got through to the Adj.

"Eh.... Have you got any Regimental ties?"
"Who is this?!"

No idea why his phone numbers on the museum website!

Thanks to all.

Expect next inbound about knocking shops in four hours. D