• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Anyone know whats happened to PPRuNe??

Hello everyone. I'm on a begging quest to find out if anyone knows what's wrong with PPRuNe. Like a muppet I left some fairly important stuff in my inbox and now can't access it!! I'd be extremely grateful if anyone who knows how long it may be down for could let me know, as plan B involves an 850 round trip. And yes, lesson learnt!!

Thanks in advance, HP.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
PPRuNe's fine mate. Possible problems at your end?

It's been offline today. As for the issue of why links to PPRuNe threads have not been so sucessful off late:

This is my theory....

I don't know how ISP's assign IP addresses, but I assume that dynamic addressing is used, so people may get different IPs assigned to them each time they access the internet. If that IP has already been used to log in, they will be blocked. If not, a link will take them to the thread.

The above has been confirmed as correct.

Cheers Fellas. Have just signed up again with a different username and it works fine. I know i haven't done anything to warrant a ban, so it must be an IT issue, of which I know precisely nada, so I've PM'd the mods to see if they can retrieve the gen I need. Thanks for your help, Have a good weekend all.