Anyone know what this is?

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by angular, Nov 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend of mine found it while he was out walking on Long Island.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

gotta be the shortest flash to band thread for a while. Does sticky get a prize for being such a smart arse, and hitting the nail on the head in under 4 minutes?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bloody Hell, I only popped out for a cuppa and the answer's there. Thanks Sticky!
  4. a murder weapon?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Looks recenty dumped as well judging by the rust, I'd doubt it's a murder weapon I think they were offical classed as.....shite
  6. I know what I'd do with it, keep it and sell it on in a few years. I it functioning or deac?
  7. They're worth surprisingly little, and although that appears to have been in good nick until it was dumped it's been refinished.
  8. Yep, gotta point there Biccies (AB type).
    Time I put these away and got on with some work...AAIIIIII!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Is it South African?
  10. A good a time as any to point out that they prefered the Katana :_

11. They had one of these in that 'Family Guns' programme on National Geographic Channel last night.

The guy bought it for $1000 and flogged it for $2000, it was in pristine condition though.
  12. maybe they just beat their victim to death with it then.

you give me problems, i'll throw you back solutions. admittedly though, most of the solutions will involve beating someone to death.
  13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

2 weeks' pocket money, that was.
  14. Pauper....