• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone know what this is?

gotta be the shortest flash to band thread for a while. Does sticky get a prize for being such a smart arse, and hitting the nail on the head in under 4 minutes?

They're worth surprisingly little, and although that appears to have been in good nick until it was dumped it's been refinished.
They had one of these in that 'Family Guns' programme on National Geographic Channel last night.

The guy bought it for $1000 and flogged it for $2000, it was in pristine condition though.

Looks recenty dumped as well judging by the rust, I'd doubt it's a murder weapon I think they were offical classed as.....shite
maybe they just beat their victim to death with it then.

you give me problems, i'll throw you back solutions. admittedly though, most of the solutions will involve beating someone to death.

They had one of these in that 'Family Guns' programme on National Geographic Channel last night.

The guy bought it for $1000 and flogged it for $2000, it was in pristine condition though.
A quick flick through the US sales sites that quote Blue Book (which is what I did) suggests $400 is a more realistic figure, with an early minter topping out at a bit over a grand American.

For what they are I'd have thought rather more.

A quick flick through the US sales sites that quote Blue Book (which is what I did) suggests $400 is a more realistic figure, with an early minter topping out at a bit over a grand American.

For what they are I'd have thought rather more.
If the programme is to be believed (a bit Gonzo mind) there is something of a shortage of Japanese WW2 militaria and this stuff has become increasingly popular in the present time.

The pistol was in very good condition and came with an equally pristine holster and belt together with a spare mag and tools.

The episode is still being shown and if you can catch it, it is number 6 of 9, I believe it is on National Geo channel at 1900 tonight.

If the programme is to be believed (a bit Gonzo mind) there is something of a shortage of Japanese WW2 militaria and this stuff has become increasingly popular in the present time.

The pistol was in very good condition and came with an equally pristine holster and belt together with a spare mag and tools.

The episode is still being shown and if you can catch it, it is number 6 of 9, I believe it is on National Geo channel at 1900 tonight.
Ach, I'm not that interested. It was just an interesting thing to find when out for dander and the 'value' question popped into my head before it was asked on here.

You could always clean it up, pack it away and leave it on top of your wardrobe for a while - then maybe hide a few rounds of ammo in a box under your bed - or present it to a member of "Them" - wait a minute is this Deja Vu ?

Latest Threads