anyone know this number

getting prank calls and over 100 voice mails left on my phone, no answer when i call it 07817216852

feel free to call em, i am sick of it.

I think it's Chris Geran's 'boot camp hotline booking confirmation' number. That's the number they rang me on to confirm my 12 session 'Marine-Style-Beast-A-Thon' last week anyway! :)

It doesn't come up on google, so it's not likely to be a company or anyone with reason to advertise their number.

Probably the Sperm Bank trying to reach you again, remember they said to use the sample jar and not just shoot your load into the jiffy bag....

Are you sure it's not your dad desperately phoning you to get that peanut fragment out of his obstructed throat?

Just out of curiosity, what's the nature of the voicemails? I'm sure if it was anything too malicious they'd use a withheld number.

It's either someone you know pissing you about, or some one who doesn't like you very much trying to elicit a reaction, and therefore feed their jollies. The fact that you've ignored them maybe accounts for the vast number of attempts.

My advice would be to leave your phone off most of the time, and just check for messages every few hours if that. The tosser will soon become bored, or run out of credit to keep feeding the 'fun phone'.

honestly have no idea how they got my number, but they with held theres' not realising how easy it is to counter this tech. (gotta love techniology) any hoo, i have recieved quite a few annoying childish texts allready its getting tired.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
honestly have no idea how they got my number, but they with held theres' not realising how easy it is to counter this tech. (gotta love techniology) any hoo, i have recieved quite a few annoying childish texts allready its getting tired.
Any Bay city rollers or Sugababes music in the background? Any mention of fell over the ghost of the dog and pink wine?