Anyone know this lady?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by notnowbernard, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just found out some details of a friend I was at Ashford with but with whom I lost contact many years ago after I'd left the Corps.

She stayed in and apparently her last posting was CC of 23 MI Coy, in 2008. I have her name and can obviously confirm that on any pms. Did anyone serve with her?

Our last contact was in 1988. She was a good pal of mine and I'd love to hear of anyone who worked/knew her after that time. Sounds like she had a good career.
  2. And it sounds like you still cover your quivering belly with sticky white love p*ss about the night you did the nasty with her ?
  3. So where are the mucky pictures of your "friend"??????
    Come on share!
  4. I dont suppose this is her?
    If so please send forwarding address!

Attached Files:

5. A good career to end up as Chief Clerk?? I was around then if you PM will let you know anything I do about her.
  6. oh reni- you have such a lovely way with words.
  7. So what you're saying is that you want everyone who has been in the Intelligence Corps in the last 21 years to PM you and ask for her name, so they can find out if they know her or not?

Have you tried Facebook?
  8. um, actually tartan terrier - no, I'm not.

I was just wondering if anyone who served with her when she was the Company Commander of the unit mentioned in 2008 knew her. And therefore, if they knew this lady when she was serving then, they might know of her from previous years.

I hope this makes it clearer for you.
  9. Is your name Halliday or Gotti?
  10. not really cos there are two-sides to the Corps (or three technically, I suppose with Astor) therefore he Dark-siders will not necessarily be aware of who was CC of a dim-side unit and so you are negating half of your int assets.
  11. ok ashford old school. We were both of the lighter persuasion. Apart from saying her name I don't know how else to put it. She was XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No worries if no-on knows her - just a long shot.

from CR: read the moderation guidelines :roll:

12. Take no notice of the peabrains Bernard - someone will know her!
  13. Hi Shamus - I've had some nice pms concerning my mate and have got a little further in contacting her.

I don't mind the replies. I'm sure some of these guys are the sweetest in real life but these sites always bring out the dockers gob.

PS I did use an asterix, moderator, as have seen this used elsewhere but apologies if that wasn't acceptable. Won't do it again.
  14. I know who you are on about. I worked with her back in 96. A top lady whom I have a lot of respect for.
  15. That's nice to hear eye-spy. I knew she would do well.