• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone know this lady?

I've just found out some details of a friend I was at Ashford with but with whom I lost contact many years ago after I'd left the Corps.

She stayed in and apparently her last posting was CC of 23 MI Coy, in 2008. I have her name and can obviously confirm that on any pms. Did anyone serve with her?

Our last contact was in 1988. She was a good pal of mine and I'd love to hear of anyone who worked/knew her after that time. Sounds like she had a good career.

notnowbernard said:
I've just found out some details of a friend I was at Ashford with but with whom I lost contact many years ago after I'd left the Corps.

She stayed in and apparently her last posting was CC of 23 MI Coy, in 2008. I have her name and can obviously confirm that on any pms. Did anyone serve with her?

Our last contact was in 1988. She was a good pal of mine and I'd love to hear of anyone who worked/knew her after that time. Sounds like she had a good career.
And it sounds like you still cover your quivering belly with sticky white love p*ss about the night you did the nasty with her ?

So what you're saying is that you want everyone who has been in the Intelligence Corps in the last 21 years to PM you and ask for her name, so they can find out if they know her or not?

Mmmmmmmkay.........

Have you tried Facebook?

um, actually tartan terrier - no, I'm not.

I was just wondering if anyone who served with her when she was the Company Commander of the unit mentioned in 2008 knew her. And therefore, if they knew this lady when she was serving then, they might know of her from previous years.

I hope this makes it clearer for you.

not really cos there are two-sides to the Corps (or three technically, I suppose with Astor) therefore he Dark-siders will not necessarily be aware of who was CC of a dim-side unit and so you are negating half of your int assets.

ok ashford old school. We were both of the lighter persuasion. Apart from saying her name I don't know how else to put it. She was XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No worries if no-on knows her - just a long shot.

=========================================

from CR: read the moderation guidelines :roll:

2. No real names of serving or past members of the Intelligence Corps who aren't already in the public eye should be used and neither should they be identified in other ways, including nicknames and initials.

Hi Shamus - I've had some nice pms concerning my mate and have got a little further in contacting her.

I don't mind the replies. I'm sure some of these guys are the sweetest in real life but these sites always bring out the dockers gob.

PS I did use an asterix, moderator, as have seen this used elsewhere but apologies if that wasn't acceptable. Won't do it again.

notnowbernard said:
PS I did use an asterix, moderator, as have seen this used elsewhere but apologies if that wasn't acceptable. Won't do it again.
2. No real names of serving or past members of the Intelligence Corps who aren't already in the public eye should be used and neither should they be identified in other ways, including nicknames and initials.

I hope nobody is actually going to pass actual information over, how would you feel if someone gave details over the internet about you, don't put someones PERSEC at risk.

I wouldnt worry the sites not known for geniuses, some bright spark PM'd me last month and is convinced I am a bloke he served with in support coy at 40, his detective work could do with some brushing up as the last time I checked I wasnt 55 and wasnt called Tony

Latest Threads