Anyone know this fine specimen?

You had me totally convinced until this...

Obviously made up to make your fairly average Spitfire/dambusting/secret VC service look better.

Queen Fingerer Walt. Signal despatched to TWMHC... they need to know about you my walty friend.
DNA test my fingers if you want- I’ve had the three of them preserved in clingfilm for the past 75 years- they still stink of haddock and lavender.

Chimp

ADC
Cooks don't need to Walt:

Only by accident. Rickshaw Senior DID serve with 617 Sqn but post the dam raids and as, I deduce, a BCR. He kept on telling god folk this but kept on being bought beers.
And well deserved beers. I lot of the survivors of the Dams raid were killed on subsequent missions. 617 Sqn didn't only carry out the Dams raids. A lot of their other missions were equally as hairy.

Chimp

ADC
He's gen

I was a ball gunner on a Spitfire. Shot down the Red Baron in the Battle of Britain before being dropped in error, instead of our bouncing bomb! Actually an easy mistake for our bombardier to make as I’d modified my ball to make it spin as I found the centrifugal force relaxing.
Anyway, lucky I had my E&E hammer and chisel so when my turret sank down the face of the Moaner Dam I just chiselled that ****** down. I used the wave of water to surf back to good old Biggin Hill where I was met by Wigger, my yellow Lab. I killed him later because he looked at me funny and was a racist.
Our leader Guy Gibbon admitted to the King that the success was really down to me so HRH gave me a secret Victoria Cross, made me Chief Space Cadet and let me finger the Queen (Hello Ma’am;-) ).
Anyway I don’t want to say any more.
I was believing you until you said you didn’t want to say any more, what a poof, you’ve done next to nothing compared to Bugsy

I'm impressed with his collection of slide-mounted stool samples in pic two.

It does, however, give the lie to the idea the he doesn't take shite from anyone.
I know what you mean, just staring down the barrels of those airsoft weapons is spine chilling

Last edited:
He's got a nice paintbox selection above his pocket.
There's more bling than Leonard Cheshire, Guy Gibson & Douglas Bader combined.

What makes you think he's a walt?

Is it because he's Bleck?

ETA: As he's a Bleck navigator does he have to sit in the back of the Tornado?

I was a ball gunner on a Spitfire. Shot down the Red Baron in the Battle of Britain before being dropped in error, instead of our bouncing bomb! Actually an easy mistake for our bombardier to make as I’d modified my ball to make it spin as I found the centrifugal force relaxing.
Anyway, lucky I had my E&E hammer and chisel so when my turret sank down the face of the Moaner Dam I just chiselled that ****** down. I used the wave of water to surf back to good old Biggin Hill where I was met by Wigger, my yellow Lab. I killed him later because he looked at me funny and was a racist.
Our leader Guy Gibbon admitted to the King that the success was really down to me so HRH gave me a secret Victoria Cross, made me Chief Space Cadet and let me finger the Queen (Hello Ma’am;-) ).
Anyway I don’t want to say any more.
1593492834167.png

That is well 'ard.!

Wearing another guy's Prince Albert in yer face! Kudos.
.pah, i kept the victims penis attached to my nose ring.

I have definitely said too much

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads