Anyone know this bell end?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheBigUn, Dec 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know him but I could have done without seeing that vomit inducing ginger perve pic before mealtime :shakefist:
  2. LCPL Clark 1812?

Why not JPA his name?

And why the hell were you looking for pics like that?
  3. was it the fact its a ginger that made you sick
  4. No but I can see he's got small issues so sad when gingers resort to such desperate measures.

Thanks for making me just roar with laughter .
  5. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

LUUURVE the crib. So tasteful. But fair do's. The fat ginger four eyed balding minger is a master at the old Photoshop. He has stuck his right hand behind him and up between his arse cheeks then poked his thumb out of his flies to look like a dick. THEN he has Photoshopped his right arm back onto his fat bloated maggoty ginger body. R45pect to his l33t Photoshop zKillz, as people half his age would say.
  7. Thats a profile pic if I ever seen one
  8. Someone forwarded it to me to see if I knew him.:silent: Like I know everyone in the Army ffs........ :roll:

9. Brown Tea Pot? I thought it was a two way dildo..shows what I know about that sort of thing.

It should be filled and stuffed up his hoop though.
  10. Well ... the sign on the wall in the background says "My regiment won the battle of Stoney Creek."

The Wikipedia entry for the battle (Battle of Stoney Creek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) mentions two regiments:

The 1/8th (King's) Regiment of Foot
    The 49th Regiment of Foot

The Wikipedia entry for the 1/8th (King's) Regiment of Foot (8th (The King's) Regiment of Foot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) says that "The lineage of the 8th Regiment has been perpetuated since 2006 by the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment (King's, Lancashire and Border), which has incorporated aspects of the 8th's regimental identity."

The 49th Regiment of Foot appears to have been amalgmated with the 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot to become the Berkshire Regiment and thence via various amalgamations they have been subsumed into the Rifles.

So the bellend with the small bellend could be from either of two regiments.
  11. Poirot! :applaud:
  12. EXCEPT ... that the capbadge next to the slogan doesn't look like that of any of the units concerned, as far as I can see. I could imagine the Yanks claiming they won (it was all a bit of a mess) but am too lazy to find out which American regiments fought there. Leave that to someone else!
  13. I think Mr. Clark may be a reenactor, and the 1812 isn't his last four, but a reference to the War of 1812 (in which the Battlre of Stoney Creek took place). That would also explain his sideburns.