Anyone know the whereabouts of Jim (chalky) White

#1
:D I have been scanning this site recently trying to find out if Chalky White who was a sgt at Royal Hussars LAD from about 1983 till 1986 is still about. he was also with Kuwait liason team and i I took over from him in Berlin in 1978
( Yes he is mates with Dusty Miller and all the others that Terry fckuwit is going to post here , but I would like to find out where he is these days)
 
#3
Was he an Inst Tech, cos if he was I believe he went on to serve as a photographer at one of the HQs. That one was my sergeany at 17/21L LAD in 1974.
 
#4
Howlingmad said:
Was he an Inst Tech, cos if he was I believe he went on to serve as a photographer at one of the HQs. That one was my sergeany at 17/21L LAD in 1974.
If he was an Inst Tech then just wipe your arse on a window and he will suddenly appear, with a monk on, as if by magic!
 
#5
No mate not a bino wiper just an abosute animal of an A mech :lol: . once met never forgotten
 
#6
While real names are being used and abused. anyone know of "John "Donkey dick" Netherwood" an armourer, scouse lad, mad as a bat based in Munster then the Shot, 90's, or "Rick "Bish" Bishop" VM based in Dortmund, then gutersloh, again in the 90's?
 
#7
John passed to the dark side and was last seen (by me) wielding a light sabre around Hameln. Probably moved on by now - that was in 2004
 
#10
flieslikeabeagle said:
:D I have been scanning this site recently trying to find out if Chalky White who was a sgt at Royal Hussars LAD from about 1983 till 1986 is still about. he was also with Kuwait liason team and i I took over from him in Berlin in 1978
( Yes he is mates with Dusty Miller and all the others that Terry fckuwit is going to post here , but I would like to find out where he is these days)
Chalky was my Fitter Section Sgt at the same time that you was at RH LAD. He was a top Geezer. I've always wondered what happened to him.
 
#11
Gren said:
While real names are being used and abused. anyone know of "John "Donkey dick" Netherwood" an armourer, scouse lad, mad as a bat based in Munster then the Shot, 90's, or "Rick "Bish" Bishop" VM based in Dortmund, then gutersloh, again in the 90's?
John, what have I told you about starting your own nicknames?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top