Anyone know of ANY UK bank that does not use Indian call cen

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schaden, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Centers?

Have finally had enough of speaking to someone who can barely speak English while their mates scream in the backround and who have NEVER heard of AMAZON and have no idea why my card was refused payment even though there is sufficient funds to cover the £3.00 2nd hand book that has now frigging gone to someone else.

2. Natwest

3. Good luck with your quest... on the plus side, my company is ending it's experiment with Pakistani call centers after losing customers because of the language barrier... we're now going to have Texans answering the calls. :roll:

4. I rang natwest and got a uk call centre with some women that couldn't speak english or understand it. :twisted:

5. And you think that that'll help? :p

6. egg are very good - I had a dodgy transaction on my credit card and the girl was very helpful - and spoke excellent Queen's English

7. I believe Nationwide only use UK call centres. I know how you feel, I used to work for HSBC - it was a nightmare

8. RBS PAKI FREE BANKING

9. Nationwide has call centres in the UK only.

Brilliant.

10. msr

msr LE

Co-Operative Bank

msr

11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Bank of England

12. Seconded.

13. Now can anyone find a bank that doesn't try to screw you over at every turn? Don't much give a toss what language they use.

14. Halifax

15. Advice Centre: Recently working overseas.

Of five ex pats. I as a customer of Lloyds was credited with offshore pay, two days after payment from an overseas account. The other four are still awaiting payment after 23 days - but then they have a Building Society account.

Lesson is don't use BS for overseas tranfers. They haven't got it yet!