Anyone know of ANY UK bank that does not use Indian call cen

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Centers?

Have finally had enough of speaking to someone who can barely speak English while their mates scream in the backround and who have NEVER heard of AMAZON and have no idea why my card was refused payment even though there is sufficient funds to cover the £3.00 2nd hand book that has now frigging gone to someone else.

Good luck with your quest... on the plus side, my company is ending it's experiment with Pakistani call centers after losing customers because of the language barrier... we're now going to have Texans answering the calls. :roll:

Khyros said:
Good luck with your quest... on the plus side, my company is ending it's experiment with Pakistani call centers after losing customers because of the language barrier... we're now going to have Texans answering the calls. :roll:
And you think that that'll help? :p

egg are very good - I had a dodgy transaction on my credit card and the girl was very helpful - and spoke excellent Queen's English

RBS PAKI FREE BANKING

Co-Operative Bank

msr

Now can anyone find a bank that doesn't try to screw you over at every turn? Don't much give a toss what language they use.

Advice Centre: Recently working overseas.

Of five ex pats. I as a customer of Lloyds was credited with offshore pay, two days after payment from an overseas account. The other four are still awaiting payment after 23 days - but then they have a Building Society account.

Lesson is don't use BS for overseas tranfers. They haven't got it yet!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Yapi ve Kredi. Moscow branch. I am an agent. PM me with your account number, sort code and PIN (please repeat your PIN for security purposes). I'll see what I can do.

We speak English. Dont you worry.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Stress said:
No Halifax will go out of their way to screw you over......was buying a car, nothing fancy about nine grand and was about to head up to Barclays when I got an envelope adressed to me offering me a loan.....very reasonable rate!! Quite a low repayment!! Gave a quote for nine grand that came out under £200 a month BRILLIANT!!

So muggins here phones up, gets someone who works it all out, oh gosh, repayments are 30% MORE per month than quoted on my personal letter (covered by smallprint) and they tried for 15 frigging minutes to get me to agree to a charge of £50 to send me all the documents by "hand delivery" in case of "identity theft"

I pointed out I had just got my new passport via Royal Mail recorded delivery for £2.50 and I didn't like people trying to be clever.

Then I told them to **** off.

If you want you can support the ARRSE Campaign below.

We promise you wont deal with a call centre.

Honest.