Anyone know if theres a ROCO survivors club?

ISTR that there were two different RowCo course.

I only glimpsed the first - it featured on a video they mistakenly sent me before I turned up. That course looked pretty good and seemed to be modelled on some sort of Sixth Form Outdoor Sports society. Lots of rugby-shirted chaps striding over hills, going canoeing, the occasional assault course and laughing over cocktails in Old College.

The second involved endless sleep deprivation, log-carrying, gun-towing, blind-folding, chicken-killing, khymer-rouge style mind games and, worst of all, B Type inspections at 4 in the morning.

Did anyone have the good fortune to attend the first?

Charlie

I only glimpsed the first - it featured on a video they mistakenly sent me before I turned up. That course looked pretty good and seemed to be modelled on some sort of Sixth Form Outdoor Sports society. Lots of rugby-shirted chaps striding over hills, going canoeing, the occasional assault course and laughing over cocktails in Old College.

The second involved endless sleep deprivation, log-carrying, gun-towing, blind-folding, chicken-killing, khymer-rouge style mind games and, worst of all, B Type inspections at 4 in the morning.

Charlie

!

Charlie

Latest Threads