Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know how you’d STOP a GAYE payment from salary please?


You need to switch on a tad.

Specialists for pay and pensions are the AGC(SPS) who are present in every unit and command throughout the Army. In most units, this will be at the Regimental Administrative Office (RAO). AGC(SPS) staff hold all the information you require on pay and pensions, and will resolve more complex technical pay issues on your behalf.

Your clerk has fobbed you off.

Which Army are you in, and can I join?

All you get these days is a screen!

New Posts

Latest Threads