Anyone know him?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cow

Cow LE

April fool? Unsure as to the 'updated date' but looks like a stitch up. Correct me if I'm wrong!
  2. Nope, I think this is for real... unfortunately. He's not 3 Para Mortars perchance? The most disturbing thing about this story is that I'm strangely aroused! I also seem to remember a piccie of m'good self striking a similar pose. Is there a latent desire for womanhood lurking beneath the chiseled exterior perhaps? I have also been spending rather longer than is healthy perusing the RAF's latest bikini range. What should I do?

3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

If it's true, he scrubbed up quite well.

Get MDN to check him/her out and report back asap.
  4. What's the date?
  5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Let MDN decide once he's checked his diary ;-)
  6. What are they implying about Sandhurst?
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Does this mean that he changed sex to become a lesbian? WTF is that all about?
  8. can I have his/hers/its missus then.
    Are they implying Sandhurst is full of gayers?
  9. Aye, can I have his missus too?

Bloody gays....
  10. :oops: What do you mean gays? Hes not gay, Im not gay....

*Scrubs himself with a brillo pad*
  11. At last! A good story about the Army! Nice to see something positive to write about in the press and not the usual doom and gloom.
    Good work fella / girl! You go!
  12. Have I missed something here? If he was in Sandhurst in 1983 why is he only a Captain 24years later? :?
  13. Perhaps because it's a made-up story for April 1st?
  14. Since when was a transexual automatically gay. It's be nsiad enough times on various threads that transexualism has nothing to do with homosexuality. That Hamilton doesn't wish to be intimate with men has nothing to do with his transexualism, much more (possibly) to do with the pervert he was abused by.

Well done Ms hamilton for having the guts to choose Your future, and good luck.

and I'll stand in line for His Missus