anyone know girls...

Don't know. Meanwhile you could try 'peeping' or another hobby e.g ]Pylons [/B]Make Great Subjects For urban Photography Art
When I was a young lad, me and and brummie burton picked up a tart, and went to one those hotel rooms that are rented by the hour.
Fortunately, for me, I was able to strip off in no time whatsoever,help the unfortunate tart strip off, she then jumped on top and started making enthusiastic noises. It was about 1 minute into it that Brummie stuck his head over her shoulder, as she gave a little sqeal, and muttered the immortal line 'HA2, I'm up her arse'
We had touching testicles for God's sake.
That was a proper pile on, even though you spelt it wrong.
Hope this helps.

When I was a young lad, me and and brummie burton picked up a tart, and went to one those hotel rooms that are rented by the hour.
Fortunately, for me, I was able to strip off in no time whatsoever,help the unfortunate tart strip off, she then jumped on top and started making enthusiastic noises. It was about 1 minute into it that Brummie stuck his head over her shoulder, as she gave a little sqeal, and muttered the immortal line 'HA2, I'm up her arse'
We had touching testicles for God's sake.
That was a proper pile on, even though you spelt it wrong.
Hope this helps.
I stand corrected and am forever in your debt. Just as well it wasn't a 'twos up' with a midget hey? Now that really would have been a tad gay. ;-)

'*******' a dwarf is OK though.

Attachments

there's fat NAFFI birds that are really easy!
don't shag a sapper bird there horrible! and you can pull birds in aldershot but in fleet and Camberley its a little harder as where banned from there by the RSM......you can still go but the girls are posh and don't like squaddies

don't shag a sapper bird there horrible! and you can pull birds in aldershot but in fleet and Camberley its a little harder as where banned from there by the RSM......you can still go but the girls are posh and don't like squaddies
They aren't too posh,you just must be as ugly as sin!!;-P

Rackstraw Farm pub in Sandhurst....just along the road from TESCO at the big crossroads....some fit totty in there..all civvies as the muppets from the Academy ain't allowed to go there..

And the Sandhurst Civvy tarts don't like Ruperts either....

Obviously not learned any ******* standards yet then.conker bollocks.

Whats wrong with Sapper birds? Ill be one soon need to know what im in store for :-/
Fat, ugly, useless, downgraded, tell the world you didn't really want to be in SQ's then whinge when you're put into the field troop for a day that it's too hard, whinge you should've been AGC, been run through more times than Kings Cross Station, always be known to the lads as Slapper ******?

If so you'll fit right in. I should be in recruitment.

Well im not fat for a start swamped (might be ugly thats not for me to decide :), hope I dont end up a squaddie pin cushion will probably be aiming for civvie blokes as I only ever want what I cant have, but at least you give a detailed answer... you really should be in recruitment! :D