Anyone know a geezer? If you don't you just haven't noticed XD

Hey does anyone know a person in the british army who has both ADHD and Mild autism...... I'm just wondering as I need to make a appeal and don't want to waste my ******* time.

I had a message from the paras main email address saying that a SGT knew someone with both ADHD and Mild autism and that I should apply..... Which is promising but do any of you geezers on Arrse know of a geezer?

I'm just wondering as the more I know of with both the more likely I am to actually do the appeal.

Hey does anyone know a person in the british army who has both ADHD and Mild autism...... I'm just wondering as I need to make a appeal and don't want to waste my ******* time.

I had a message from the paras main email address saying that a SGT knew someone with both ADHD and Mild autism and that I should apply..... Which is promising but do any of you geezers on Arrse know of a geezer?

I'm just wondering as the more I know of with both the more likely I am to actually do the appeal.
Recently got in trouble?

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt
0848cf75ab37351d4a31b4c35cd2d17d.jpg

I know this geezer if thats any help?

His friends call him 'Ezeer and he is the main geezer
And he'll vibe up the place like no other man could
He's refined, sublime, he makes you feel fine
Though very much maligned and misunderstood
But if you know 'Ezeer he's a real crowd pleaser

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Given the thread this is in, @Filwyr_Celtaidd why not ask the Army directly. Please address whoever you talk to as 'Geezer' and let us know how it goes.

I can't ask army chat as they can't answer medical questions.

I did ask the paras though and I got some good answers.

The only way to know for definite is to just make the appeal and see what happens.

Also I will keep my eye out for this "Ezeer"

Latest Threads