Anyone know a geezer? If you don't you just haven't noticed XD

Hey does anyone know a person in the british army who has both ADHD and Mild autism...... I'm just wondering as I need to make a appeal and don't want to waste my ******* time.

I had a message from the paras main email address saying that a SGT knew someone with both ADHD and Mild autism and that I should apply..... Which is promising but do any of you geezers on Arrse know of a geezer?

I'm just wondering as the more I know of with both the more likely I am to actually do the appeal.

D

Deleted 4482

Hey does anyone know a person in the british army who has both ADHD and Mild autism...... I'm just wondering as I need to make a appeal and don't want to waste my ******* time.

I had a message from the paras main email address saying that a SGT knew someone with both ADHD and Mild autism and that I should apply..... Which is promising but do any of you geezers on Arrse know of a geezer?

I'm just wondering as the more I know of with both the more likely I am to actually do the appeal.
Recently got in trouble?

I can't ask army chat as they can't answer medical questions.

I did ask the paras though and I got some good answers.

The only way to know for definite is to just make the appeal and see what happens.

Also I will keep my eye out for this "Ezeer"

Latest Threads