• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anyone in TA in North Wiltshire?

Moving for work and will need to transfer TA units. Currently infantry and had a look at 7 Rifles, but am thinking about a change too as there seems to be RA, RE and some good Sigs units around there.

I am not looking at Air Dispatch though so don't even mention it.

Any decent thoughts welcome, and any sarcastic comments better be funny.

Cheers people.

A squadron Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry. We were both on about the same thing, based in Swindon.
Oh right, guess I'm missing something (no jokes). What reaction would a infantry man with a Napoleon complex, a chip on my shoulder and a big mouth get?

Oh right, guess I'm missing something (no jokes). What reaction would a infantry man with a Napoleon complex, a chip on my shoulder and a big mouth get?
Whatever you chose to make of it mate. I had my reservations about going Cav but I'm generally pretty pleased with what's on offer and it suits my Recce orientated proclivities. I'll say this much - if you push for it you will get plenty from the RY for a minimal outlay in commitment compared to the Regulars.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
challys in cirencester or raf regt in brize or benson if you can travel further. rn in bristol. loggies as well, the train drivers are based in bicester

Latest Threads