Anyone in TA in North Wiltshire?

Moving for work and will need to transfer TA units. Currently infantry and had a look at 7 Rifles, but am thinking about a change too as there seems to be RA, RE and some good Sigs units around there.

I am not looking at Air Dispatch though so don't even mention it.

Any decent thoughts welcome, and any sarcastic comments better be funny.

Cheers people.

A squadron Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry. We were both on about the same thing, based in Swindon.
Oh right, guess I'm missing something (no jokes). What reaction would a infantry man with a Napoleon complex, a chip on my shoulder and a big mouth get?

Oh right, guess I'm missing something (no jokes). What reaction would a infantry man with a Napoleon complex, a chip on my shoulder and a big mouth get?
Whatever you chose to make of it mate. I had my reservations about going Cav but I'm generally pretty pleased with what's on offer and it suits my Recce orientated proclivities. I'll say this much - if you push for it you will get plenty from the RY for a minimal outlay in commitment compared to the Regulars.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Or even the Royal Gloucestershire Hussars in beautiful Cirencester....

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
challys in cirencester or raf regt in brize or benson if you can travel further. rn in bristol. loggies as well, the train drivers are based in bicester

6 Regt AAC (V) will be establishing a presence in that neck of the woods soon-ish to support the Regulars at Yeovilton.