Discussion in 'REME' started by FUTURISTICROBOT, Dec 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. was hoping people could get in touch if there in the corp and skateboard looking to organise piss ups and trips with people who can ride of any standard :lol:
  2. .... incoming.....!!!!!
  3. Incoming!

Attached Files:

4. I knew a lad in 3 Btn who used to skateboard. I also knew a few in mine (Engineers) who used to skateboard, too.

Also, I know you might take a bit of flak off of some of the old fogeys on here, but I should imagine, as a sport, a high standard of fitneess and balance is required - which is why I never tried it!
  5. I honestly thought the REME were a good bunch of lads, all the ones I've ever met were anyway.

Who the fcuk is this throbber? Skateboarding recce-mechs? Whatever next, pogoing sparks? Wheelying welder?

I give up.....
  6. Just made me piss myself!
  7. The ginger scouse OC LAD of a certain Scottish Cavalry Regiment a few years ago had a motorised skateboard he wazzed around Fally camp on, if that's any help. Apparently some of the Offrs Mess were a bit sniffy, but the CO loved it.

Andy R***rs, the man's got style!
  8. I’m dying over here :D ; I think the Medics are into Roller Blade type antics, if it helps.
  10. are u the licra wearing roller-blader that i used to try and knock off on fally range rd?
    come on mate, i will never mock the skiers again