ANYONE IN REME WHO SKATEBOARDS?

I knew a lad in 3 Btn who used to skateboard. I also knew a few in mine (Engineers) who used to skateboard, too.

Also, I know you might take a bit of flak off of some of the old fogeys on here, but I should imagine, as a sport, a high standard of fitneess and balance is required - which is why I never tried it!

I honestly thought the REME were a good bunch of lads, all the ones I've ever met were anyway.

Who the fcuk is this throbber? Skateboarding recce-mechs? Whatever next, pogoing sparks? Wheelying welder?

I give up.....

devilish said:
I honestly thought the REME were a good bunch of lads, all the ones I've ever met were anyway.

Who the fcuk is this throbber? Skateboarding recce-mechs? Whatever next, pogoing sparks? Wheelying welder?

I give up.....
Just made me piss myself!

The ginger scouse OC LAD of a certain Scottish Cavalry Regiment a few years ago had a motorised skateboard he wazzed around Fally camp on, if that's any help. Apparently some of the Offrs Mess were a bit sniffy, but the CO loved it.

Andy R***rs, the man's got style!

FieldDiscipline said:
devilish said:

I give up.....
Just made me piss myself!
I’m dying over here :D ; I think the Medics are into Roller Blade type antics, if it helps.