• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ANYONE IN REME WHO SKATEBOARDS?

I knew a lad in 3 Btn who used to skateboard. I also knew a few in mine (Engineers) who used to skateboard, too.

Also, I know you might take a bit of flak off of some of the old fogeys on here, but I should imagine, as a sport, a high standard of fitneess and balance is required - which is why I never tried it!

I honestly thought the REME were a good bunch of lads, all the ones I've ever met were anyway.

Who the fcuk is this throbber? Skateboarding recce-mechs? Whatever next, pogoing sparks? Wheelying welder?

I give up.....

devilish said:
I honestly thought the REME were a good bunch of lads, all the ones I've ever met were anyway.

Who the fcuk is this throbber? Skateboarding recce-mechs? Whatever next, pogoing sparks? Wheelying welder?

I give up.....
Just made me piss myself!

The ginger scouse OC LAD of a certain Scottish Cavalry Regiment a few years ago had a motorised skateboard he wazzed around Fally camp on, if that's any help. Apparently some of the Offrs Mess were a bit sniffy, but the CO loved it.

Andy R***rs, the man's got style!

FieldDiscipline said:
devilish said:

I give up.....
Just made me piss myself!
I’m dying over here :D ; I think the Medics are into Roller Blade type antics, if it helps.

Latest Threads