• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Anyone in Canada?

#1
Needing Companionship.
 
#2
I'll be heading to Canada next week. Wanna do it?
 
#3
Devil_Dog said:
I'll be heading to Canada next week. Wanna do it?
Not screening for gender first? You certainly live on the edge! :D
 
#5
Any hole is a goal and all holes are for poles if you know what I mean. :p
 
#6
Do you have any idea of the size of Canada?

When flying from the UK it takes longer to fly across the land mass than it does to get to Canadian airspace.

It even takes longer for a train to get from the port in Quebec to BATUS in Alberta than it does from sailing from Marchwood to Quebec.
 
#7
dingerr said:
Do you have any idea of the size of Canada?

When flying from the UK it takes longer to fly across the land mass than it does to get to Canadian airspace.

It even takes longer for a train to get from the port in Quebec to BATUS in Alberta than it does from sailing from Marchwood to Quebec.
So you've calculated how long it'll take you to get to Fragrantviolet's tight little arrse? You people sicken me. :D
 
#8
_Artemis_ said:
dingerr said:
Do you have any idea of the size of Canada?

When flying from the UK it takes longer to fly across the land mass than it does to get to Canadian airspace.

It even takes longer for a train to get from the port in Quebec to BATUS in Alberta than it does from sailing from Marchwood to Quebec.
So you've calculated how long it'll take you to get to Fragrantviolet's tight little arrse? You people sicken me. :D
Considering most guys I know would dig their way out of a Badain Jaran sand dune with a teaspoon for a guaranteed sh@g, what's a two-week drive? :D
 
#9
Women or post-op trannies only. Should have specified.Province of Quebec, preferably.
 
#10
Flagrantviolator said:
Women or post-op trannies only. Should have specified.Province of Quebec, preferably.
MDN's kinda person.
 
#11
Never had it for post-ops before, but then I saw Anne Coulter. He'd SOOO get it.
 
#12
RitchieRitch69 said:
Flagrantviolator said:
Women or post-op trannies only. Should have specified.Province of Quebec, preferably.
MDN's kinda person.
French?

flagrantviolator said:
Never had it for post-ops before, but then I saw Anne Coulter. He'd SOOO get it.
I've had a standing offer out there of £20 and half a crate of John Smiths' for the first ARRSE member that kicks "her" back door in. Send me pics and your mailing address when it happens.
 
#13
Flagrantviolator said:
Women or post-op trannies only. Should have specified.Province of Quebec, preferably.
So you're a stinky Frenchman then.
 
#14
Anglicised French father, Irish Protestant mother. So no, not really, f@ckwad. But I do speak the language. Thanks for your concern
 
#15
Flagrantviolator said:
But I do speak the language.
or at least the local variant.

have you not considere a drive down to Montreal and St Catherine's Street or at least the peeler bars of Gatineau? :D
 
#16
Hahaha I've been at Pigale in Gatineau 4 times in the last week.Don't think I'll be going back. AIDS-Ridden Haitians turn me off, for some reason.
 
#17
Thanks for the warning, next time I have to come up to the cesspoll on the Rideau I'll stay on this side of the river and hit that joint in the Bytown Market :D
 
#18
Flagrantviolator said:
Anglicised French father, Irish Protestant mother. So no, not really, f@ckwad. But I do speak the language. Thanks for your concern
Thats not very nice, i'm only repeating what your own countrymen say about the province if Quebec and its citizens. Lets not even go into what they say about French/Canadian Forces.
 
#19
DANJANOU said:
Thanks for the warning, next time I have to come up to the cesspoll on the Rideau I'll stay on this side of the river and hit that joint in the Bytown Market :D
:lol:
 
#20
dingerr said:
Flagrantviolator said:
Anglicised French father, Irish Protestant mother. So no, not really, f@ckwad. But I do speak the language. Thanks for your concern
Thats not very nice, i'm only repeating what your own countrymen say about the province if Quebec and its citizens. Lets not even go into what they say about French/Canadian Forces.
I dunno why they'd say that. Ever hear of the VanDoos? They defeated the Nazis AND hstill had time to rape and impregnate 1000s of nuns.top troops.Kicking ass over in Talibanistan right now, and cleaning up the mess made by those idiot redneck wannabe Texans from Alberta.
 

Latest Threads

Top