Anyone here from Kiwiland?

I've got a leg of lamb in the freezer.

Does that count?

Mistersoft - if its New Zealand lamb it's probably hoggett. Better bone it out and make curry.

Ok I'll bone it and THEN make curry.

But I'll wash my hands first.

Wasn't the last version of Kipnapped filmed in NZ as some numpty thought NZ looked like Scotland.

Kipnapped? It should have been called 'The Lord of the MacRing'.

Why yes, Kidnapped was filmed here...
I was in it as well, I can be seen for approx 1.5 seconds...but in the distance. Not too bad as I got $200 NZD for only 6 hours realy easy work. Yeah. Awesome

There's that much filming in NZ, even the sheep have agents.

Sticking to the Scottish theme, I wonder what the McMaoris thought of Kidnapped.

And a Holiday Inn as well?

casper145 said:
Why yes, Kidnapped was filmed here...
I was in it as well, I can be seen for approx 1.5 seconds...but in the distance. Not too bad as I got $200 NZD for only 6 hours realy easy work. Yeah. Awesome
that's about £4 sterling :)

Or about four quid Stirling since they apparently have an SAS.

they do. lived with two of them in bosnia. very professional, do lots of exchanges with our lot.

i would say their army is small but very professional, having worked with lots of them (two companies out of their two regular infantry battalions :) - yes, two.)

An old mate of mine spent a few years in NZ and he ended up working as a trained killer.

He worked in an abattoir to finance uni.

Probably not the same thing, he said looking round nervously.

casper145 said:
lol yes the NZSAS is where you can find some of the most professional soldiers in the world :thumright:
Just like this prime example at the National Army Museum.

[Bought a NZ$1 tourist dollar there and the bloody things gone rusty. A cheap trick indeed].

Attachments

"I left you in this position" springs to mind.

Latest Threads