Anyone help me out?

Hello guys I started my application over a month ago but due to personal reasons I couldn't make my interview several times so my application got rejected for motivation/commitment issues. Anyone know if I could apply at a later time when I'm in a better situation? Would they allow me to open my application again?

Just had similar happen with Prison Service application - hurt my knee, rang them to re-schedule assessment day, nice lady on phone said it was no drama, but now their computer thinks i just didn't turn up.....

Might be an automated thing rather than a human decision; Capita are really, really poor.

Just had similar happen with Prison Service application - hurt my knee, rang them to re-schedule assessment day, nice lady on phone said it was no drama, but now their computer thinks i just didn't turn up.....

Might be an automated thing rather than a human decision; Capita are really, really poor.
Yeah it was a pain when I was applying, too many glitches and errors. That's good to know though, hope it would be the same in my case.

Hello guys I started my application over a month ago but due to personal reasons I couldn't make my interview several times so my application got rejected for motivation/commitment issues. Anyone know if I could apply at a later time when I'm in a better situation? Would they allow me to open my application again?
call them, my application (for reserves) got "cancelled£ as i hadn't done some stuff quick enough, called them up they basically asked if i was gonna commit etc and i got put back on without having to do a new one.

mind its nt the army but a company (Capita) who deals with applications and its in ther interest to put as many people forward as possible.

call them, my application (for reserves) got "cancelled£ as i hadn't done some stuff quick enough, called them up they basically asked if i was gonna commit etc and i got put back on without having to do a new one.

mind its nt the army but a company (Capita) who deals with applications and its in ther interest to put as many people forward as possible.

Yes AND they're wildly incompetent.

Thanks for the response. When I'm ready to apply again I will give them a call and see if I can apply again. Right now when I login to the portal it just says rejected and gives me a number to call if any mistakes were made. Cant start another application so I guess they want you to call.

Thanks for the response. When I'm ready to apply again I will give them a call and see if I can apply again. Right now when I login to the portal it just says rejected and gives me a number to call if any mistakes were made. Cant start another application so I guess they want you to call.
Log the date , time and the full name of the person that you have a conversation with every time that you call.

Latest Threads