Anyone heard of this organisation . . . .

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by theylie, Jan 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No sure if right thread or not but had a call from a crowd called minders professional protection services. Kinda south west England accent. Anyone any knowledge or info? Think it was a speculative cold call about checking the wherabouts of someone. Told them to foxtrot oscar but google search didnt reveal much other than name and Bristol and am perturbed some joker has cold called me!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I studied my crystal ball and passed your question to the spirit world during my last seance. An American spirit guide called Bing came up, although he wouldn't sing white christmas for me he had answers as did his Mexican indio mate big chief Moxilla Firefox, they suggested you try summoning the Spanish demon Alta Vista from the seventh hell, but you can ****ing well ask him yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers. Can't see anything specific to that mob just loads of American firms. Am looking for this company specifically.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deleted.

5. 'Current Affairs'?

6. FFS guys I take the answers are foxtrot oscar me? I've posted in OP not sure if right thread I accept it's no current affairs but it's a legit non NAFFI ques! Sometimes arrse has a pearl of wisdom and snippet of info that answers all!

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

8. Mods please move to correct forum!

9. & good night from me!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. When you were channelling did Spirit Guide Bing arrive at Bristol ?

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I put it down to a conspiracy by Kent Plod.