Anyone have any vintage ration packs lying around?

Hello Everyone!
New member here - I've never served, but I collect military rations of all countries and eras, and I was wondering if anyone had any British ration packs from 1950 - 2010 just lying around in their garage or attic. Please PM if you do, I would be interested in buying them or even just getting pictures. I'm trying to get my hands on full 1970/80s rations, and mid-2000s rations, but PM me if you have any. If you just have individual items, not full rations, please message me as well - I'm especially looking for canned items, like the Bacon Burger from the 1970s.
Thank you!
- cap174

Last edited:
Judging by the taste and texture of some the 'food items' I was offered freely, they were faharaking vintage at the time!
I may have some late 90s in loft, I will have a rummage.

Hello Everyone!
New member here - I've never served, but I collect military rations of all countries and eras, and I was wondering if anyone had any British ration packs from 1950 - 2010 just lying around in their garage or attic. Please PM if you do, I would be interested in buying them or even just getting pictures. I'm trying to get my hands on full 1970/80s rations, and mid-2000s rations, but PM me if you have any. If you just have individual items, not full rations, please message me as well - I'm especially looking for canned items, like the Bacon Burger from the 1970s.
Thank you!
- cap174
Are you a Pikey trying to get free food?

Somewhere in Bicester I believe there may be a secret warehouse....

I think Asda must have bought the rights to the bacon grill....

Online Food Shopping - ASDA Groceries

High in coronary heart disease.
Awesome - Tesco's stocking of it is far too irregular.
cut into sticks, whack in air fryer, the best soldiers for dippy eggs and to start the slow brainwashing of the younger generation in to the critical food groups of eggs, bacon, fat, crispy bits and beans