Anyone have a uniform fetish?

British Army Rumour Service Feedback

Sender Name: Kathy
Sender Email: kathy@kathywest.com
Message: Hello, some of your members have asked me to visit your site and say hello
to everyone, especially those serving abroad etc. My name is Kathy, I'm a
professional model and I'm the UK's premier uniform model, so all my calendars and
posters are all of me wearing real uniforms from all over the world. I have over the
years sent packages to serving soldiers in Bosnia and all sorts of places, so I'd
just like to say hello and if anyone wishes to email me then please feel free as we
all appreciate everything our serviceman do.

Take care

Love

Kathy
www.kathywest.com
Nice of her to write! Possibly this is something to do with the Pics of Female Squaddies thread which has a picture of her in (well almost!) RMP kit.

F

fozzy

Bad CO said:
British Army Rumour Service Feedback

Sender Name: Kathy
Sender Email: kathy@kathywest.com
Message: Hello, some of your members have asked me to visit your site and say hello
to everyone, especially those serving abroad etc. My name is Kathy, I'm a
professional model and I'm the UK's premier uniform model, so all my calendars and
posters are all of me wearing real uniforms from all over the world. I have over the
years sent packages to serving soldiers in Bosnia and all sorts of places, so I'd
just like to say hello and if anyone wishes to email me then please feel free as we
all appreciate everything our serviceman do.

Take care

Love

Kathy
www.kathywest.com
Nice of her to write! Possibly this is something to do with the Pics of Female Squaddies thread which has a picture of her in (well almost!) RMP kit.
Gad! Just checked out her website (strictly for research purposes). I wonder if I can can get her to join our sqn?

You just cannot fault this lady......

Thank you, although I'm not one for posting on forums etc, I don't
really like them to be honest, this is only the second time in over
five years I've done so, but I thought since the guys that emailed me
sent the link and I always support or guys where ever they are in the
world I would say hello. For the one's who are unable to view my site
overseas due to the restrictions could you please let them have this
poster from last month showing me in my Sandhurst Officer cadet
uniform, hope they like it.

Best wishes as always to you,

Love

Kathy
xxxXX

Gibber. So is our search for the official Arrse pin-up girl over then?

I think this should be put to the vote! I definitely vote YES to have Ms West as the site's pin-up.

BadCO, how's about a votey-thinggy at the top of this, to get a general concensus?

Ghost

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
But I thought that Nell McAndrew was the official "forces sweetheart"

I read it in the papers so it must be true.

I vote that we give the girl a chance, it will help her career a bit and brighten up the world by letting the boys choose instead of having some hard faced munter thrust upon them by The Sun.

PartTimePongo said:
Gibber. So is our search for the official Arrse pin-up girl over then?
Well excuse me PTP. but I think that you will find that Arrse, and indeed all of us already have a ""pin-up girl", and here she is:

God bless her.

Her person is of course inviolate Bernoulli , and she remains the Queen of all she surveys :)

Now, as for more errrrr accessible pinups?

PartTimePongo said:
Her person is of course inviolate Bernoulli , and she remains the Queen of all she surveys :)

Now, as for more errrrr accessible pinups?
Whats the point? you've about as much chance of digging out on the one as the other, though you may find the latters age band to be fertile cruising waters...:D

Well, at a pinch....

:( When will the female members of this site (& of that matter the forces) be remembered?

You guys get Jordan, Nell, Geri & all the other thick as sh!te, despirate for publicity, half starved female z list celebs, to flounce about and make general nuisances of themselves. And what do we get to look at? You bloody lot!

Where are the pictures of tasty fit blokes in sexy uniforms? When are we gonna get visited on tour by the back row of the England rugby team? This inequality has got to stop!