Anyone have a uniform fetish?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Oct 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Nice of her to write! Possibly this is something to do with the Pics of Female Squaddies thread which has a picture of her in (well almost!) RMP kit.

2. Chicks in uniform... YEAHHEYESSS

Just not the munters actually in the Army

3. Gad! Just checked out her website (strictly for research purposes). I wonder if I can can get her to join our sqn?

4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

You just cannot fault this lady......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Gibber. So is our search for the official Arrse pin-up girl over then?

6. I didn't know I had a uniform fetish until now. I hope Mrs Primrose doesn't come home unexpecantly in the next 5 mins....

7. I think this should be put to the vote! I definitely vote YES to have Ms West as the site's pin-up.

BadCO, how's about a votey-thinggy at the top of this, to get a general concensus?

Ghost

8. It's a big yes from this call sign!!

RRR

9. and this one!

10. me three!

11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

But I thought that Nell McAndrew was the official "forces sweetheart"

I read it in the papers so it must be true.

I vote that we give the girl a chance, it will help her career a bit and brighten up the world by letting the boys choose instead of having some hard faced munter thrust upon them by The Sun.

12. Well excuse me PTP. but I think that you will find that Arrse, and indeed all of us already have a ""pin-up girl", and here she is:

[​IMG]

God bless her.

13. Her person is of course inviolate Bernoulli , and she remains the Queen of all she surveys :)

Now, as for more errrrr accessible pinups?

14. well as him being the boss who needs a vote?

15. Whats the point? you've about as much chance of digging out on the one as the other, though you may find the latters age band to be fertile cruising waters...:D

Well, at a pinch....

[​IMG]