Anyone got one of these?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by nottyash, Jul 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have just been watching the gadget show (On now) and the linked product came on top. Not cheap but given that I spend time away from home would be interested if it does what it says on the box/gadget show.

As an aside, having submitted the link how on earth do you turn it visually into something less cumbersome like 'linky'

Notty.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000W49MPI/?tag=armrumser-21

2. like you as soon as i saw it i was interested and looked on a few sites you plug in the sky+ freeview etc. plug ethernet into back then install program onto laptop and it will broadcast anywhere via the tinterweb this is just a guess im about to youtube it see if there are any vids on there

AJ-W

3. Cheers AJ-W,

That's me buggered then, my ethernet is upstairs plugged into the 'hub' and the tv/sky box is downstairs. Cheers that saved me wasting some hard earned cash.

4. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

you copy the url - then press the 6th button upper line - no matter where you start btw ;)
    first put in the url - after pressing enter you get another line to fill in whatever you'd like that link to be called
    such as your's to become have a look at this ;)

5. It's quite easy, if you look at the 2 rows of icons above the text box when you post. 6th from the left on the top row is a box with an "earth" and "chain" click on that and follow the instructions its as easy as that. Failing that type [ url=http://www.websiteaddress]comment here[/url ](remove spaces) whatever you type in the "comment here" shows up on its own :wink:

Edited to add damn...beat me to it 8O

6. Sorry am I being thick?

then press the 6th button upper line

7. Arrrh right thanks.

8. YesItsMe

sorry i thought it was understandable :oops:

9. Don't worry about it, if you'd have put "I was walking along the top row from left to right, I got to the 6th box and gave it a good shoeing!!" he might have got it, you know what coppers are like!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Now if it had been explained it like that.....

have I seen you here

UK police online

11. You sure have :wink:

12. Thought so, how's the road sweeping business?

13. Fine, do you post on there?

14. Yes mate, but not often.

15. YesItsMe

well coppers are different over here - they outthink others :p