Anyone got any Questions for Dave

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jim24, Feb 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

2. Do you have private health insurance?
  3. Do you?

With our contributions to your livelihood I suppose you are one of the few who can afford it.

I suspect as his recently lost son was treated on the NHS he probably doesn't.
  4. "When are you going to start doing something to enforce corporate tax laws and cut down on non-domiciled tax loopholes, you fucking charisma vortex you?"
  5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Do you have the integrity to match your words with deeds?

Do you actually have any clue what you are doing?
  6. How about spending as much money on the defence of this country as you do on aid to other countries? Especially since these other countries don't pay your wages.
  7. Why is your party still nasty?
  8. Why are you such a clitoris. Oh, I forgot, you're a politician aren't you...
  9. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Please mister, can we have our army back.
  10. When can I eat him? How I love the smell of freshly roast politicians in the morning!!!!!
  11. Why is a sober adult network like Al Jaz even bothering to have your sorry arse on? Bit Jerry Springer innit?
  12. I actually submitted a question and asked him why, as an agency driver, taking whatever work I am offered, am I £10 worse off for working 16 hours a week, which I often get, than sitting at home on the dole watching TV.