Anyone got an air rifle?

In my day we would've had the hose on him at 60psi (4bars in todays money) and knocked him out of the tree, we did the same with cats.

Fucking air rifle, only one rifle is good enough for that job.

16 hours of negotiation?

I could have got him down in 5 minutes with a decent axe.

Good, mandatory 28 days under Section whatever it is now and then a one way ticket to wherever he came from. Job jobbed.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
why don't they just leave the morons up there - as long as they get his name to claim the funery and tree surgeons expenses off his family then its his choice.

In my day we would've had the hose on him at 60psi (4bars in todays money) and knocked him out of the tree, we did the same with cats.
that's a bit cruel, putting cats through a hose at 60psi.

It's Bolton, I thought practically every tree would have a retard up it and he's not even naked or Romanian.

T

trowel

Good, mandatory 28 days under Section whatever it is now and then a one way ticket to wherever he came from. Job jobbed.
That will not happen, and you know it. The civil rights/human rights parasitic legal scum are already sucking on the public purse tit.

Have the Bolton police no chainsaws? 15hrs 55mins of valuable time wasted when they could have been harrassing motorists.

Latest Threads