Anyone got a spare tank?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairycakes, May 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Really getting pissed off with the thieving, taxpayer sucking politicians. We need a military coup.

You can not rely on civvies to engrossed in the soaps and chav mags.
    Students to hooked up on skunk
    Trade unions spineless since the Thatcher kicking days.
    It must be time for military coup, lets see a few honourable politicians lynched to lampposts.

Could it really happen?
  2. there is one kicking about Ashford high street

3. Only if you know where we can get enough spare soldiers and equipment from to actually carry out a military coup. Liabour aint daft, they've kept the mil busy for the past 7 years to prevent this sort of thing.
  4. Politicians giving taxpayers blowies? Where do I sign?
  5. With the AQ mullah's predicting the imminent collapse of the US Army in Afghanistan (any day now he said) there could be a few Abrams knocking about for dirt cheap shortly.
  6. There's a Chieftain MBT at Manby showground, another one at a paintballing gaff near Grantham, so that's half a troop* sorted

*In a Sqn of 3 troops and not 4 (3x4 Panzer, not 4x3)
  7. There is an old T34 at Bricklayers Arms, Old Kent Rd London, might not be up to much but it's probably the closest to Westminster.
  8. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

9. I can get my hands on a few canoes and a li-lo if you need an amphibious unit
  10. Count me in for a long as I can be Secretary of State for Shagging and Mindless Alcohol Abuse once we've kicked all the thieving, cheating, low-life out of office!!

PS. I submit 1 x Claim for £ 8,000,000 for writing this, my first ministerial post
  11. I have first dibbs on that minx Anne Widdecombe
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Get that Dyson bloke to invent a collapsable trebuchet to spring out the boot of a Merc E300. And an adequate cup holder for the dash. Sorted.
  13. Deal, but I have Blears; there's one or two things that I have read about on this site that I wish to try out...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  14. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Does someone need some defence equipment procuring?

I knew that skill would come in handy one day :D
  15. Flash had you in mind for dictator, so I will need a bit more enthusiasm.
    VanHelsing great scouting T34 and a pub for the meet up, will require coordinates.
    Glesga_short_bloke good start man, you will need to scrounge a dozen junior mermaid armbands Health & Safety
    SlimeyToad no problem with Secretary of State for Shagging and Mindless Alcohol Abuse, better call it Secretary of state of defence. Saves on the paperork.
    Ok blowjobs for everyone, but lets get the work done first.
    BrunoNoMedals We will need a couple of tins of Naafi tea, can you get to Blackpool beach Household Calvary screaming for horses.