Anyone got a MKII STEN ?

I'm thinking of building a non functional replica of a STEN to pass the lockdown time, I've had a look in the scrap bin and I've got most of the steel , there's only one set of plans I've found online and their accuracy is in doubt, anyone got a deact STEN that they could take some measurements off ?

Mine will just have a fixed welded in barrel shroud and a basic dummy bolt with no feed pawls and no trigger parts.

Looking for a cheap magazine as well.

I want to do an outwardly correct reproduction for WW2 reenactment rather than something Tupac would use for drive by's in da hood.

Mine will just have a fixed welded in barrel shroud and a basic dummy bolt with no feed pawls and no trigger parts.

Feed pawls are for belt feds

In my rash younger days in NY myself and several friends used to build Mk II's and even odd Mk V's from parts kits, tragically they fell into Long Island Sound during a fishing trip.

Slime

LE
I'm too to pretty to do time.

I wish you hadn’t started this thread......,It has reminded me of my idea to try to make a replica Welrod pistol during lockdown.

Feed pawls are for belt feds

In my rash younger days in NY myself and several friends used to build Mk II's and even odd Mk V's from parts kits, tragically they fell into Long Island Sound during a fishing trip.
I do so miss cheap parts kits...

ACAB

LE
I want to do an outwardly correct reproduction for WW2 reenactment rather than something Tupac would use for drive by's in da hood.
They cost 6 shillings during WW2.

I'm thinking of building a non functional replica of a STEN to pass the lockdown time, I've had a look in the scrap bin and I've got most of the steel , there's only one set of plans I've found online and their accuracy is in doubt, anyone got a deact STEN that they could take some measurements off ?

To go alone with the other suggestions, this book may prove to be a helpful read.

Expedient Homemade Firearms

Jan Piwnik walt.

I wish you hadn’t started this thread......,It has reminded me of my idea to try to make a replica Welrod pistol during lockdown.
Metal, wood, or plarstick?

Myself, I have been eyeing an Uzi parts kit, de-activated by cutting through the receiver. And, Would you believe that some enterprising soul has produced receiver repair sections. Would need some tricky fettlery and some tig welding, but for $500 total a functioning and legal Uzi would pop out of the other end.

Latest Threads