Anyone Got A Job For A Cisco Engineer

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Have_Ago, Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

Bit of a begging post this, I’m a network engineer (CCNA) mainly auditing networks, cabinet builds, rack and stacking, basic configs etc, but not been able to find a contract since end of last year.

I’ll go anywhere UK or abroad, if anybody knows of anything going please PM me.

Cheers Lads
  2. Give CommsCare in Cheshire a try. I have used them before for Cisco configs / installs.

Recruitment Contact
    Neil Bryers
    T: +44 (0)1270 525 108

Edited to say I should have read your post properly, PM sent. :oops:
  3. hi

obviously cant promise anything - but im a network administrator for an international organisation in Brussels -with locations all over europe, USA and uk.

if you send me a CV or a bit more detail.... i would be happy to see if you match up to any jobs going.

4. Check pms mate
  5. H A

Try Airwave, currently have large amount of config work. Also have you tried the Atlas consortium for Dii.

6. I work for RBS in Edinburgh mate and could try to hook you up. PM me if interested and I will see what I can do.

7. Just like to say thanks to the couple of guys who tried to help me out, but it would appear that the industry is dead in the water.

If anyone has any ideas, or info with regards to companies taking on please let me know.

8. msr

msr LE

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Get over to jobserve, Input some key words and send your CV off to as many appropriate jobs come up. Follow up with either emails or a phone call after a few days to the agency. Flash to bang time is around 1 to 2 weeks. just keep pushing out your CV. There is a job out there you can do just make your CV stand out then being an ex squaddie you can sell yourself at the interview.

Best of luck.
  10. Hi msr

bit confused the link you posted is to TA website, are you suggesting joining ?

Cheers 8)
  11. msr

msr LE