Anyone got a clue what he´s on about ?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Certa_Cito, Mar 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what a waste of a thread, you could have asked him the question yourself in the thread concerned.

2. Duly noted Filbert and I promise not to waste a thread in future, but I´d rather have a ticking off from a mod and some banter from my peers rather than a slagging off from a Crab :D

3. dont get too smug, I'm a medic!

4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

C_C ... You were warned!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/CrabSlagging]

5. It looks like a huge bunch of wires to me...... Something that a signaller might understand.

6. AHHHHH bloody crabs ! Not only am I getting a slagging from you, but I´ve now also got a medic mod on my back on the Scaley Forum :wink:

You´ve got a lot to answer for b_s and revenge is a dish best eaten cold :D

Now, can someone please come up with a semi-sensible answer cos it ain´t JMH or Ptarmigan so I´m bloody stumped :oops:

7. Judging by the size of the bundle of jumper wire, probably CW1423 providing connectivity from the Independant distribution frame (PABX) to the main distribution frame (CW1308) onwards to the local network. Basically your phone number off the PABX to the cable that will take it to your house.

Thats a rather large PABX going by size and depth. :p

.. and like sparkysteve said which numpty cut the corner tut tut.

As for what is on pr 6.. well which pr 6? theres a few hundred pr 6's of various cables :) 8)

8. blue-sophist

Gentlemen, this should probably be filed under "WTF and WHY" ... but C_C was trying to bump the cause, despite Crab advice .... :lol:

Have a good [short] week, Sigs :wink:

9. Looks like a ship.

10. blue-sophist

:?: :?: :?: :?:

:wink:

11. looks like the inside of a submarine to me, but then again i could be totally wrong and have been known to be in the past :D

12. It looks like one side of that corridore has a Krone panel the size of Monty's map board, and so does the other - and over time the budget manager has been too bloody stingy to buy multi core cable!!!

13. Its not a BT exchange I recognise, if it were then the frames manager wants stringing up. Also there would probably be tie cables rather than jumpers running overhead as the weight of cable would be causing faults on the lower ones by now.

14. ........ Bloody butterfingers.......