Anyone Going to The National Archives at Kew?

Cheers, I've dropped him a message on there.

Unfortunately he's not able to help so I'm still on the lookout for someone who can!

No particular rush so if you could have a look next time you are there it would be appreciated. There is a fascinating story associated with this sinking and I'm keen to find out what the crew wrote.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

I plan to be there at some point in the next 4-6 weeks, so if nothing's happened by then, I'll have a shufti.
That would be great thanks.

No particular rush so if you could have a look next time you are there it would be appreciated. There is a fascinating story associated with this sinking and I'm keen to find out what the crew wrote.

Ok, will do when I'm next down. I expect that to be sometime in the next month or two. That is if @Archimedes dosen't beat me to it.

@Listy and @Archimedes. Don't suppose either of you have a visit lined up? I'm still keen to get hold of that file.

@Listy and @Archimedes. Don't suppose either of you have a visit lined up? I'm still keen to get hold of that file.

Damn, forgotten all about this. Which is a shame, as I was toying with the idea of doing it today, but decided not to instead.

I'll try for the next week or two, to make use of the bank holidays.

That would be great thanks

Latest Threads