Anyone Going to The National Archives at Kew?

Bad CO

Admin
Cheers, I've dropped him a message on there.

Bad CO

Admin
Unfortunately he's not able to help so I'm still on the lookout for someone who can!

Bad CO

Admin
No particular rush so if you could have a look next time you are there it would be appreciated. There is a fascinating story associated with this sinking and I'm keen to find out what the crew wrote.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Bad CO

Admin
I plan to be there at some point in the next 4-6 weeks, so if nothing's happened by then, I'll have a shufti.
That would be great thanks.

No particular rush so if you could have a look next time you are there it would be appreciated. There is a fascinating story associated with this sinking and I'm keen to find out what the crew wrote.

Ok, will do when I'm next down. I expect that to be sometime in the next month or two. That is if @Archimedes dosen't beat me to it.

Bad CO

Admin
@Listy and @Archimedes. Don't suppose either of you have a visit lined up? I'm still keen to get hold of that file.

@Listy and @Archimedes. Don't suppose either of you have a visit lined up? I'm still keen to get hold of that file.

Damn, forgotten all about this. Which is a shame, as I was toying with the idea of doing it today, but decided not to instead.

I'll try for the next week or two, to make use of the bank holidays.

Bad CO

Admin
That would be great thanks

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
have you tried their online link at kew??

Bad CO

Admin
@Bad CO I'm at TNA every week, give my shout if you still need a copy of the document.
Yes please! Very keen to see it.

Latest Threads