ANYONE GOING TO RSC EDINBURGH ON 12/13TH OCTOBER?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by ally133, Oct 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im going then at edinburgh, and was wondering if anyone else is going then?

2. I'll be there, though I'll travel up the day before because I have to do a spirometry test. But, you do mean the 11th/12th right?

3. whats a spirometry test? what you going for mate? no i am going th/th there are loads of days to go and they all overlap! you prepared? im a little nervous about the tst test!

4. I'm going for the Int Corps hopefully, but I also have to do the TST because of my second and third choices (Signals and Engineers). The spiro test is to check lung strength, as I had mild asthma about 10 years ago. I'm a bit nervous about my fitness, but I know that as I long as I put in my best effort I should do okay.

5. i wouldnt worry about anythin lads

i done mine at lichfield on mon/tues

its a piece of p1ss

anythin u want to know, i'll try and answer...

6. RSC/ADSC is really nothing to fear. I know you won't believe me til you've been and done it, but honestly, as long as your fitness is average (can run and have some upper body strength) then you'll be fine.

The TST is also nothing to worry about, all that happens is that you get a maths test, nearly 60 questions, i think, and it gets gradually harder and covers a wide range of maths. Just have some idea how to do basic maths (including algebraic equations, guys! :)) and you'll do fine.

Best of luck.

7. Im going 9th/10th....so I leave to Edinburgh tomorrow morning. But yeah im kinda nervous about the TST. Good luck to you guys anyway...

8. Thanks, and good luck to you and anyone else who is going soon.