Anyone going to briefing 17/10???

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by hmp01, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going to the briefing on 17th october, just wondered if anyone else on here going??
  2. Hi there.

I too am attending the Briefing on the weekend of October 17th. Traveling to Westbury on the Friday evening.

Nervous and excited in equal measure.
  3. Should be going just waiting for my joining instructions!!! Will be going up on the friday as well. Definintely both nervous and excited!
  4. I have my briefing this weekend (17/10) as well, looking forward to it! Did you guys receive your rail warrants? Mine has apparently gone missing in the post so I don't know if anyone has any suggestions on best/cheapest ways to get there?
  5. Hey where are you travelling from? If you have to buy your ticket they will reimburse you once you get there, that is what I have to do as I only got my joining instructions last week so it was too late to get a rail warrant!! If your on facebook the other guy going has set up a group, there is a link in the message above!!!