anyone going pre-selection on thursday?

just wondering if anyone is going pre-selection at stafford??
thought i would ask so i know someone when i get there :D.
thanks

fellez08 said:
just wondering if anyone is going pre-selection at stafford??
thought i would ask so i know someone when i get there :D.
thanks
Went there and did pre-selection not long back at stafford if you wanna know anything. Do you go to the recruiting office in Wolverhampton?

Pre-Selection? Oh shit, I'm gonna have to do that am I? I've been waiting long enough :s

You don't have to. It's optional but it gives you a good indication of how well you'll do at selection, especially with the run time and jerry can walk.

It is what it is really. You listen to the corporal talk, watch the selection DVD then do the Jerry can walk, heaves and 1.5 mile run.

Whos your recruiting sgt by the way? (If your at Wolvo)

Animal_Mother said:
It is what it is really. You listen to the corporal talk, watch the selection DVD then do the Jerry can walk, heaves and 1.5 mile run.

Whos your recruiting sgt by the way? (If your at Wolvo)
my recruting sgt is sgt woolie i think thats how you spell it?
do you have to do the ice breaker because this is what im worried about :oops:

Yeah you do have to do it. I was worried about it aswell but it's not that bad everyones in the same situation as you. Just talk to everybody in your group on your way to get the train and the icebreaker won't be that bad. The lads I was with were a laugh so it wasn't so bad. You get a sheet infront of you to help you talk about stuff on the icebreaker

I suppose when it comes down to it on the day, you're bound to give it that extra 20% effort than when you were training eh :p

I've actually got a 1.5 mile run next Tuesday that my CA has organised, although I'm too sure what it's for as nobody else seems to be doing it? Probably just to check my current fitness or something eh ;)
(By the way, it's just the run (as far as I know) and not pre-selection)