Anyone Going AFC harrogate in september or have been?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by machine-ladder, Aug 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi,

anyone going to AFC harrogate in september?

for those who have been what should i expect there in the first week?
  2. The first week is mainly administration - uniform issue, medicals and the like. It will still be a considerable culture shock but everyone who is starting will be in the same boat so the friends that you make in your first few weeks will stay with you. Hang in there - it'll be worth it.
  3. My nephew goes in September, He hopes to meet his new OC early on to get that out of the way.
  4. I'm starting in september mate just been to careers office today to get the info. Excited and nervous now 8O
  5. Waiting Til GCSE Results Come Through Then Gotta Get On Blower To Carrer's Office, Then Going In September Yeah
  6. i was on thew september course 2 years ago so i know what ur going through! all i can say is keep your head down and keep going. there were many times whilst i was there that i was finding somthing strong enough to hang myself from, but you just have to keep going. im now in my squadren ahead of most of the guys i work with both physicly and acedemicly. so good luck and make sure you finish! DAOR IS NOT AN OPTION!!!
  7. Got my results today and i just managed to get through :D Im starting to shit myself now but i'm sure it will all work out.
  8. You sure about that? :?